Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Need To Edit some Thing In conquer.exe

Discussion on [HELP] Need To Edit some Thing In conquer.exe within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] Need To Edit some Thing In conquer.exe

Hello
i have been play old style conquer the client is 5165 but modified [no ninja - no tailsmen - no steed ] .
i was run the script vessel for mining and other staff the Gm have add new patch that close the game when the script run after that i edited the script vessel name and version by simple resource program and it worked perfectly after while the Gm add another new patch that change the client version after may tries to make the script work again i couldn't the problem is i cant edit the conquer.exe .to make the script work again .

my request

i need to know how to edit conquer.exe and change the client version in conquer.exe to old one to make the script vessel work again

or another ideas

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

and here is the message that show after the new patch

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

and thank you
Old 02/03/2015, 13:20   #2

There is no such a way to use an old Conquer exe to run a program like you have, the .exe file is changed almost every time and contains things that maybe the old client.exe didn't so in this way you will find yourself or not able to log int to the server or be able but end on botjail/restrict

The one of the ways should be to moddify the both of them Conquer exe and the script vessel which should end on a working project but there is the next problem, there is no such undetectable hooking method which is public cause TQ patch it all time so if you try to hook/debug the client will get you banned or restricted Have fun.

PS# I was thinking about something like a proxy ( Hooking the data flow of the conquer client and manipulating it but there is no such a way w/out trying to debug it)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2015, 19:38   #3

thanks a lot bro