Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

super heavenfan quest problem

Discussion on super heavenfan quest problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
super heavenfan quest problem

i have a problem when im almost done the quest since i got the heavenfan quest after talking to sugartang she never gave me the superfan is there a way to restart this quest?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Walkthrough] Attack Talisman Quest. (Super Heaven Fan)
08/22/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 47 Replies
Attack Talisman Quest (AKA) The Heaven Fan Quest] {Walkthrough} Similar to the Defense Talisman quest, the Heaven Fan quest is equally annoying, long and grueling. So here's my sequel to the Defense Talisman Walkthrough, I hope it will provide help to those who need it and maybe a guide for those who do these quests on multiple characters.
[REL] Startower and Heavenfan quest
07/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
This is for CoEmu v2 and i will be only responding to questions about this quest. (Custom quest not the original one it looks like it just a small part of it though). First add in Character.cs public int Quest = 0; Then search for : public static void CPs(int value, ClientSocket CSocket) Under the whole thing you add :
StarTower and HeavenFan Quest
01/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
First, how can a lvl 100 player do this quest? even with my 113 Archer(i 2-3 hit birdmens) my hits on shawn and the generals basically do no damage(indeed ~180 is no damage compared to their life) i only got shawns spear with the help of the Guild Leader of my Guild. Now my question: is there any special trick or hint? should i use my fire tao(which hits lvl 100 soon) or do i need a ninja with toxic fog? Im sorry to ask this, but TQ really fucks up non DB buyers :mad:
HELP PLZ WIT HEAVENFAN
11/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i have a heaven fan from quest it says quest item web site tell me 2 go 2 the suger npc in bi it tell me 2 go back 2 the npc in maple it gave me more insense i did that part already can any 1 plz help me get my super fan plz
[RELEASE] SystemZer0 V6.4 + [Quest V2.0] + [Mansion V2.0] [Super/Lite] [3.12.08]
06/22/2008 - GunZ - 3 Replies
WORKING AFTER THE 3/12/08 PATCH Hacks Included: From SystemZer0 V6.4 Edited World Items Cuss Filter Disabled Quest God Mode Prem -2 New Unreleased Prems Chest Legs