Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need answers on cp to silver

Discussion on Need answers on cp to silver within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need answers on cp to silver

Ive hear ppl talking about how some one used a hack to buy stuff up for cps for silver, i bought a +11 2 soc bracy for 600 cps instead of 60k cps and the gms tryed to pin this hack on me. Does any one have any information regarding this hack. Is it real, can any one get it, what do you have to do to get it.
Old 04/24/2009, 00:46   #2

there is no such hack
Old 04/24/2009, 01:37   #3

that you know about
Old 04/24/2009, 07:17   #4

It was discussed already, even if it's real in won't go in public cuz it will be patched in a day. But probably it doesn't exist, after CPs came out, people didn't look where they were putting the ammount, and instead of CPs they put everything in silver thats all. Or for example, when they were putting the price they got a whisper or lag or something and the rest numbers didn't write..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP PLEASE NEED ANSWERS
04/24/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
So i wanted to come back to 2moons cause i thought it was a good game when i used to play it and then quit for a little. so i came back and when i opened the 2moons launcher it said update failed. i did that many times and so i just went to the site and redownloaded it. So my problem is, now that i redownloaded it, it says i am using dekaron now. The problem with this is people say the scripts for cheat engine dont work the same for 2moons and dekaron. question is: can someone post where i...
Unlocking the Ruins of the Silver Knights [2nd dungeon in silver island continent]
01/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 15 Replies
Please give me tips how to unlock it. TY
need some answers can any one ?
01/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hello every body here i just need some answers about patch 5165 i got a lot of this Sources any one edit them and upload it and all them have the same problem " PK " any character full super +12 damage -7 can take 1 hit from another character have the same stuff or less than and that's wrong can any one tell me if any something to fix this problem or what . and my second question is how can i add a new language to my privet server chat i need to add Arabic language and it's appear like...
i just need some answers
01/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
First tnx to PFJ to upload great server files. And another tnx to FORCER who had pattient to help me get server online :) Now I wana know where or wich are the files wich contain CHINESE words like NPCS so i can start translating everything. And with what can i open those files etc...i mean everything where is anything in chinese so i can translate in english. Second where i change what is the drop rates, Exp rate, what will monsters drop .. how to make what will monsters drop etc......
I need answers
12/19/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Ok so here we go i want to know how exactly is lineage 2 working. What i mean is only the client side, What are is packet to login or walk use a spell or whatever... I have a lot of sparee time these days and i am interrested in making a special project. For those bastard no u dont need to know what i ill do with it and no i wont tell you and no u dont need to reply only to say u noob. For good people your help will be appreciated ;)