Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item detector mod/hack

Discussion on item detector mod/hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
item detector mod/hack

i searched the forums and i only found one from 2007 or 2009 or something and its not being worked on anymore so i was wondering if anyone knew one that worked with the officiall CO servers

im not talking about my gears quality im talking about how if an items on the ground it says F/R/U/E/S or something like that
Old 10/24/2012, 04:13   #2

well this called item type , there is alot of tools which can do it for u (duno if it's up to date or not)
but if u couldn't find any up to date edited itemtype.ini then ill trust u and won't search for one >.<
Old 10/25/2012, 13:17   #3

u always can search for one for others

i found for example this:

But i dont know what i have to change inside

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XTRAP HACK DETECTOR
07/16/2012 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hi, my question is the following.. How can I disable XTRAP HACK DETECTOR on Metin2.us because I downloaded the M2FISH fishbot program, It is working.. but the XTRAP negates it.. Help please :)
BEst item detector?
05/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Yea, i haven't been round for a LONG time. I need a good item detector, lolz :). What's the best one?
Item Detector
11/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
So is there any way to see items real names ( like +1s or supers) when they are laying on the ground after monsters or players drop them? example :D When monster drops like item named as LeatherArmor and when you pick it up it's a EliteLeatherArmor and i would wanna see this real elite name even when it's laying on the ground. THX :D
Monster-->Item Detector
06/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I asked about 20 mins ago about an item detector, now i want to know if its possible for someone to make a macro/bot that will tell you what each mob is going to drop (excluding +1s) to save the trouble of killing mobs when hunting. Or is it just randomised?text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text =Is a monster item detector possible? No, the smily holding me is NOT gum.' border='0' alt='Is a monster item detector possible? No, the smily holding me is NOT gum.' />