Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new chi dragon etc system

Discussion on new chi dragon etc system within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new chi dragon etc system

how up this to 300points? I bought points for 2k cps and im still 178points i cant up it how make it i dont ******* get it..
Old 07/05/2012, 14:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
how up this to 300points? I bought points for 2k cps and im still 178points i cant up it how make it i dont ******* get it..

Its all random...... like HP enchanting
Old 07/05/2012, 15:54   #3

omg ... nice thanks for advice
Old 07/05/2012, 20:04   #4

chi system...another failure by TQ..now many of u might say..its Good! it gave us extra hp! it gave us extra breakthro! and **** like that ...but wht most players dont realize is that chi system is meant for the rich..its only a matter of time b4 the top bulkers get all their chis maxed and the gap between u and them will siginificantly increase....tq...still determined to drain pockets...
Old 07/07/2012, 10:51   #5

The Chi system is quite easy.
Long story short getting 300 in the first and 2nd Chi animals can be done with the initial 4k Chi points. It's important to unlock any Chi you can before focusing on getting preciselly what your class needs.
To do this first unlock the Dragon chi, that's free. After that you need to Study. You will have 4 attributes, randomly generated. In order to get 300 points in 4 attributes you need to get attributes of close to (and over) 75 chi points. These are generally green. If you have found an attribute over 75 (or close to it, 72 is pretty ok too) you need to LOCK IT. Locking an attribute means you will not lose it when you study again. Note that locking an attribute makes it more costly to study. After you locked your first attribute Study again and repeat. When you get 300 points you should have already locked 3 of them (that's the max). When you get 300 leave the dragon and open the Phoenix. If you are lvl 110+ 2nd rb continue on to open Tiger and Turtle. If not, start making attributes that are usefull to you. Study until you get attributes you like, like HP, Damage, Break and so on. When you have found something worth keeping it lock it .

I agree that the Chi system is bulkers oriented, you can tell by the prices needed to refill (1k cps for 4k points). As an example the top fire tao of my server who is now no.1 in Chi can 2 shot kill our server's king, a 385 BP trojan. She also has 40k HP.

Nevertheless, understanding the system and by simply being a bit lucky you can get awesome attributes. I am 2nd in Dragon Chi on my Server and it's all due to the initial 4k chi, haven't spent anything other than that.

PS: You get 500 chi points everyday for free but you can only have 4k at most - use them or lose them.
Old 07/10/2012, 17:13   #6

ye i got it now i just up dragon to 327 not bad .. and this system ruin game king on my server got 42k hp 30k attack 109anti break and 100 break and crit this is funny now none cant beat king... and this a monk TQ **** up us .. Thanks topic can be close.
Closed Thread