Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer 3.0! ( Yes i mean a whole new Conquer Online )

Discussion on Conquer 3.0! ( Yes i mean a whole new Conquer Online ) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/13/2012, 18:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
This is a new game, the modifications to the item system, classes, skills, leveling, improvement systems make it impossible to carry over old characters, so this would have to be a new game, they even state it would be a new game in the top paragraphs.
i think that they gonna adjust like 90 percent of concepts in conquer 2.0
its prolly called conquer 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
It's TQ they'll find some way to **** it up.
u r being quite pessimistic lol
Old 05/13/2012, 18:52   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
This is a new game, the modifications to the item system, classes, skills, leveling, improvement systems make it impossible to carry over old characters, so this would have to be a new game, they even state it would be a new game in the top paragraphs.
I was assuming that it wouldn't be a new game, considering the update from Conquer 1.0 to 2.0 wasn't either. Capping the experience gained by day is their worst suggestion though, probably a miserable attempt to stop botting.

Anyway, if it's a total new game, then I see no reason why I should dislike it, might ever play it for a day or two.
Old 05/13/2012, 18:58   #18

elite*gold: 20
I dunno what your all excited about lol It's tq, The only way they could really do anything to co is scrap it and start over from the ground up. All TQ games use the exact same engine and are all obsolete from the start their isn't much room for improvement in current game model even with EA helping them.

And honestly i don't see TQ sinking alot of money into a 9 year old game and you know EA isn't going to work for free so they have to pay them as well, I'm sorry but i don't share your excitement in it being updated because i know tq and i see them like anything else they do and doing it cheap and half assed as usual. The only way EA could really improve the game is if they restarted from scratch and i don't see that being done so co will not change much they may remove a skill here and there and add a new skill here and there, remove BP bla bla like in the survey but i don't see anything listed their to make me believe any real changes are going to be done.

Co is just too old i mean come on it is 16 bit and the only ones excited about playing it are egys because frankly they can't play anything else on their garbage pcs lol. Ya wanna get excited about something go get GW2 or Diablo3 and play a real game from this decade lol.
Old 05/13/2012, 19:19   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
I dunno what your all excited about lol It's tq, The only way they could really do anything to co is scrap it and start over from the ground up. All TQ games use the exact same engine and are all obsolete from the start their isn't much room for improvement in current game model even with EA helping them.

And honestly i don't see TQ sinking alot of money into a 9 year old game and you know EA isn't going to work for free so they have to pay them as well, I'm sorry but i don't share your excitement in it being updated because i know tq and i see them like anything else they do and doing it cheap and half assed as usual. The only way EA could really improve the game is if they restarted from scratch and i don't see that being done so co will not change much they may remove a skill here and there and add a new skill here and there, remove BP bla bla like in the survey but i don't see anything listed their to make me believe any real changes are going to be done.

Co is just too old i mean come on it is 16 bit and the only ones excited about playing it are egys because frankly they can't play anything else on their garbage pcs lol. Ya wanna get excited about something go get GW2 or Diablo3 and play a real game from this decade lol.
lol maybe they r working on a new engine, maybe they arnet hiring EA to help them but they r making em partners, its too early to be pessimistic
Old 05/13/2012, 21:24   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_Mouse View Post
Conquer Online is by far the most popular. All of the games they've made are the same.
It probably isn't because they make the most money out of EO. They also call EO their flagship game.
Old 05/13/2012, 21:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
It probably isn't because they make the most money out of EO. They also call EO their flagship game.
they make most of their money from eudemons? oooo that doesnt make sense, co has a much more larger fanbase o.O
Old 05/13/2012, 21:52   #22

From the looks of it this sounds like the server transfer **** which never got implemented.
Old 05/13/2012, 22:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheater3000 View Post
they make most of their money from eudemons? oooo that doesnt make sense, co has a much more larger fanbase o.O
Their quarterly financial reports disagree with you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2012, 23:28   #24

Some of these questions are worded in such an ambiguous way that it's hard to give it 1 star, e.g. "Classes will be re-adjusted, each class plays a unique role in the world of Conquer Online, and has its own special skills and equipment. How do you feel about this idea?".

To be honest, I don't know about this. It sounds like they're just going to copy off other games, and I'm sure they'll mess several things up. If it happens, I'll try it out though.
Old 05/14/2012, 07:22   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
I enjoyed EO 100x more than CO. It's why when CT was made I jumped all over that **** as it had a nicer cartoony look than the terrible attempt at a realistic look that EO had.
Old 05/14/2012, 07:45   #26

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Unfortunately, I know what's (most likely) going to happen. They're going to add the GUI they already designed for Chinese Conquer Online, change a few server sided checks, add the new Twin City map and BAM - Conquer 3.0. The least we can do is hope though that TQ can pull their team together on creating a better Conquer Online. We'll see I guess.
Old 05/14/2012, 14:58   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Unfortunately, I know what's (most likely) going to happen. They're going to add the GUI they already designed for Chinese Conquer Online, change a few server sided checks, add the new Twin City map and BAM - Conquer 3.0. The least we can do is hope though that TQ can pull their team together on creating a better Conquer Online. We'll see I guess.
They did say they'd use Dungeon Keeper Online's team to do it, and that game, while looking good, I believe was a total failure. WHY WOULD THEY MARKET A WESTERN GAME TO ONLY CHINA AS A SEQUEL? And it had to be an mmo. That announcement alone made me sadface. Then I saw TQ was making it. I orbital facepalmed. BUT, maybe since they HAD a perfectly working CO at an earlier date and with the engine design for DKO, they can come up with a better CO? Here's hoping.
Old 05/14/2012, 15:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Sorry for making the confusion about the new Conquer Online in that poll.

Actually, the CO Designer Team is planing to make a brand new Conquer Online II with EA's DK online Team. A new game. Not related to the 2.0.

So Tell us what you think about the poll here.

LooooL
Old 05/14/2012, 16:43   #29

you guys are forgetting that EA is also being involved in this i think that they r capable of making a better conquer online if they r serious about it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
i still think that its too early to judge

Alrite guys dont get confused... TQ has released that this new project is not related to conquer 2.0 in any way

here's the link
Old 05/15/2012, 19:03   #30

It still does relate to CO 2.0 since they want to implent almost 50% of co2.0 in to the new conquer and when this new conquer is a succes the co 2.0 servers will be turned off and everyone who bulked up would get screwd especially those who just started bulking...

And those who vote for that new conquer are actually the poor ***** who got their bots from elitepvpers to bot-grind in conquer and still complain bout that they suck.

Just so sad, I still dont get it why these kind of kids didnt went on search for a new game because they just had nothing to spend.