Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW GET MONEY FAST?

Discussion on HOW GET MONEY FAST? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HOW GET MONEY FAST?

need money
Old 11/10/2008, 15:55   #2

To make money fast make an archer 70-80lvl and go hunt on apes u will loot mets , +1 , quality items and then sell it on market to get money or its easier way go to bird island and pickupin money from birds or hawks who archers killing ;]
Old 11/10/2008, 17:20   #3

elite*gold: 20
xraikkux@
universal answer in CO is DB
hunting and marketing is definitely not among the fast methods
other method is scamming which i dont encourage and does not get money fast but requires patient
Old 11/10/2008, 19:59   #4

how to get warrior fast money??
Old 11/11/2008, 21:02   #5

Do the quests where you have to kill like 300 of something. You get a met each time and if you are using CID then its done in 10-15 mins.
Old 11/11/2008, 23:26   #6

Do what TQ wants you to do, but DB codes.

But for those of us who don't know how to get money for free to buy DB codes, you can always just 800+ sm chain at birdmen and pickup gems and mets. Note: get a friend to marry you, and pickup everything that drops.

The best way IMO is the merchant, but its not that fast and reuqires alot of bartering skill; but has huge rewards.
Old 11/12/2008, 02:23   #7

rb warriors, take like 20hrs to rb one...but if ur lazy like me then it takes u 2 weeks XD i actually rbed a war in 3 days which is 20hrs o.O was bored like ****...so yeah thats the fastest and best way i know...if u have a high lvl archer rb wats. and u might get dbs dropped while u do that...o.O
Old 11/12/2008, 12:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
rb warriors, take like 20hrs to rb one...but if ur lazy like me then it takes u 2 weeks XD i actually rbed a war in 3 days which is 20hrs o.O was bored like ****...so yeah thats the fastest and best way i know...if u have a high lvl archer rb wats. and u might get dbs dropped while u do that...o.O
I've gotten 115 in a month, after leveling so many chars, I've just given up on farming for blessed gear