Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need to Switch Item Images.

Discussion on I need to Switch Item Images. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need to Switch Item Images.

I have seen the previous article about stanchers into dbs as a scam. Not interested in scamming anyone.. Tried to locate the files but believe that since that post files have changed and have not been able to locate the images anywhere. Goal here is this. I want to turn the image of Moss / DreamGrass / Aroma into another image perferably meteors as my bot already picks up mets on its own. Client sided not server sided I am aware of this and again... NOT interested in scamming just botting 2nd rb quest. If during my 5 hour search of forums I've missed the right answer please redirect me and my post to the right spot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CD Images .bin+.cue zu iso
02/13/2010 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
Hallo... habe eine frage zu den oben genannten CD images habe eine bin und eine Cue datei wie kann ich diese also zu einer iso machen? also Formel: .bin+.cue = .iso hat jemand eine idee wie das gehen soll? hab schon gegoogelt aber half alles nichts
possible to turn off ALL images?
03/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
topic... is it possible to turn off ALL images... kind of like pressing tab turns off char images, is there a way to just turn off absolutely all images if w/ a program cheat engine, anything? i'd like to know cuz i'm guessing it'll drop the lag by a lot when i have 5 clients open on the clients i have afk i can just turn off all images so i can play normally on the main client. . . anyone? (btw, i already know about turning all priorities to low and the main client to Realtime... but thats not...