Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Melee Tao Reborn

Discussion on Best Melee Tao Reborn within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Best Melee Tao Reborn
Water -> Warrior -> Water 17 22.08%
Trojan -> Warrior -> Water 45 58.44%
Warrior -> Water -> Water 6 7.79%
Other, I have no clue what else you could use but if you think its better post it. 9 11.69%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Melee Tao Reborn

I'm going to start making a Melee Water Tao shortly and i was wondering what people believe to be better.

Water -> Warrior -> Water
Cure, Star of Accuracy, Magic Shield, Stigma, Meditation, Superman, Shield, Roar, Reflect

Trojan -> Warrior -> Water
Cyclone, Spirit Healing, Iron Shirt, Roar, Shield, Golem, Superman, Reflect

Warrior -> Water -> Water
Superman, Shield, Roar, Water Elf, Divine Hare, Pervade

Warrior -> Warrior -> Water - Friend Pointed this out to me after reading the poll.
Superman, Shield, Roar, Reflect
Old 09/20/2008, 07:53   #2

Tro - War - Wat imo

Thats what I recently made, and its pretty sexy.

Sure, its a little hard to kill people in cyclone, but you get the hang of it.
Old 09/20/2008, 07:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed1 View Post
Tro - War - Wat imo

Thats what I recently made, and its pretty sexy.

Sure, its a little hard to kill people in cyclone, but you get the hang of it.
Thats what i was heading towards for Cyclone & Iron Shirt, you can get the jump on people with cyclone and well, become almost invincible with Iron Shirt active.
Old 09/20/2008, 08:47   #4

I don't know why u need to know the best melee water, cuz the best combo for it is from Tro-Warr-Water. Just look at the Xp skills u got: when u run a fire u can do cyclone and catch him, when u run a tro go in superman and u pwn him(cuz tro got big hp, means u need more damage), when u run archers go exp shield to get more defense, and for other waters u can use any xp skill (depends on your and hes potency). So u dont need to ask for more, from a co acc.....
Old 09/20/2008, 10:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo2073abuse View Post
I don't know why u need to know the best melee water, cuz the best combo for it is from Tro-Warr-Water. Just look at the Xp skills u got: when u run a fire u can do cyclone and catch him, when u run a tro go in superman and u pwn him(cuz tro got big hp, means u need more damage), when u run archers go exp shield to get more defense, and for other waters u can use any xp skill (depends on your and hes potency). So u dont need to ask for more, from a co acc.....
Yeah, i suppose. Everyone has their own opinions on whats best though, i'm just asking what people prefer to use themselves.
Old 09/21/2008, 21:59   #6

if u pwn anyone with superman, they're either asleep or afk. tro<war<wat is good combo tho. superman only good for lvling. anyone that knows anything about pvp, knows that u just run around till superman runs out and then come back and pk. And as far as ironshirt? it maybe good, but only lasts 20 secs. not a very usefull skill in my opinion. better off with the exp shield. and ur gonna need some very very good gears, for a melee water to be effective, b/c their defenses are weak, even with shield. however the stig and accuracy can more than make up for it. and don't forget to use thunder to zap ur opponent when u move in, it'll stun them for a second to give u a chance to kill.
Old 09/22/2008, 02:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
if u pwn anyone with superman, they're either asleep or afk. tro<war<wat is good combo tho. superman only good for lvling. anyone that knows anything about pvp, knows that u just run around till superman runs out and then come back and pk. And as far as ironshirt? it maybe good, but only lasts 20 secs. not a very usefull skill in my opinion. better off with the exp shield. and ur gonna need some very very good gears, for a melee water to be effective, b/c their defenses are weak, even with shield. however the stig and accuracy can more than make up for it. and don't forget to use thunder to zap ur opponent when u move in, it'll stun them for a second to give u a chance to kill.
What do you mean Iron Shirt only lasts for 20 seconds? I'm unaware of how it works, but the conquer website seems to dictate that it lasts untill you move and starts after you stand still for 4 seconds increasing melee & magic defense to 4 times what it is normally.
Old 09/22/2008, 15:46   #8

You can now move with Iron Shirt, but yes, it still only lats 20 seconds
Old 09/22/2008, 17:23   #9

iron shirt is nearly the same as exp shield, except it increases ur magic and physical defense by 4 times whereas the exp shield only increases ur physical defense. exp shield lasts 120 secs tho compared to only 20 secs for iron shirt.
Old 09/23/2008, 11:48   #10

Hmmm... TQ realy need to update their skill pages.
Old 09/23/2008, 16:02   #11

I'm not absolutely certain that iron shirt increases ur magic defense in addition to physical defense, if anyone knows for sure pipe up.
Old 09/26/2008, 09:48   #12

I was under the impression from the information about it on the CO website that it wasen't magic but eigther somthing screwed up or he changed gear; there was a guy taking substantually less magic damage and i presume it was iron shirt.
Old 09/30/2008, 09:22   #13

i think tro-warrior-water.

Because im makeing tro-war-wat now...

Warrior 101lvl (29lvls to rb to water)
Old 09/30/2008, 13:22   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bepruotiz View Post
i think tro-warrior-water.

Because im makeing tro-war-wat now...

Warrior 101lvl (29lvls to rb to water)
Yeah, i think ill make a 130 > 130 > ?, Troj > Warrior > Water out of my trojan when i RB my water > warrior into a trojan. Ill just swap the gears over after RB xD
Old 09/30/2008, 19:36   #15

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Water>War>Tro ftw!