Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoiding Bot jail ,,,,

Discussion on Avoiding Bot jail ,,,, within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/19/2008, 22:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
any ideas , about the safe boting map could help me , so if anyone got an idea or anything pls post it her .

sorry for double posts
Old 10/10/2008, 03:00   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majd04 View Post
6) soon i will post a maps for safe areas to pot in lap 2 and lap 4 . (working on that)
here is all the lab maps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AgBot, avoiding obstacles
10/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
anyone know anyhow agbot can avoid obstacles? :D
Avoiding Pop Up
07/01/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Ok THIS IS REALLY SIMPLE TRICK I MADE IT UP I USE IT EVERY DAY U KNOW THE CTRL+ALT+DEL? (TASK MANGER) WELL USE THAT TO CLOSE CONQUER AND NO POP UP COMES UP. VERY SIMPLE EH? WHEN UR GETTING ATTACKED (IF U ARE A NOOB) AND U CANT HANDLE IT USE THT AND IT WONT TAKE THT LONG TO GET BACK ON. :) HOPE IT HELPES YOU +K IS WELCOME :)
Avoiding CO pop-up
07/01/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
o.o some people might know that the CO popup can be very laggy when exiting a client, and for players using doubledesktop or w/e to hide it from their parents this can be very bad XD well for those who dont wanna download anything extra to prevent them from popping up, theres a lil bypass if you didnt know Keep a www.co.91.com/index window open when you exit the client. It will automatically stop the pop up. =o i know, its not very worthy of a thread but this is for the minority who...
Avoiding disconnect?
02/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
I've modified AutoIT code posted by others to make a simple punching bot for skill leveling. I've found this to work best by my choice of location- an area with just one spawn, so my character can sit there and punch it whenever it respawns without having to worry about anything else. I've noticed that after going afk, however, I'll come back and find myself disconnected. So, I was wondering if anyone knows when/how the server knows when to disconnect you. How can this be avoided? It's...
PKing Guide: From Avoiding It to Owning
11/28/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
~Player Killing Guide: How to avoid pkers and how to pk successfully~ :D+k is welcome!!! _________________________________________________ ________________ Table of Contents: :D1. Table of contents (wow you found it) :D2. Intro (what this guide is about) :D3. PKing Classes (what classes are best for pk) :D4. RB PKing Classes (what you should RB to be the best at pking) :D5. How to avoid pkers (what steps you can take to avoid dieing) :D6. How to...