Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some one send me multiClient 5030

Discussion on some one send me multiClient 5030 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile some one send me multiClient 5030

I need good Multi client for patch 5030 and its iteamtybe/Strr
Old 07/05/2008, 21:31   #2

They are all over the forum you should try the search it works wonders :S
Old 07/06/2008, 05:13   #3

Search rulez

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Storm hack with .send | .send lesson Part 1
08/21/2010 - Kal Online - 30 Replies
This is lesson 1 of what useful things .send can do =P later i'll post some more nice things I know that kocp dont allow kalhackit... but u can have some fun with it on servers without kocp or if you smart enough you can do it on servers without kalhackit or even on int if you even smarter :P First of all you need KalHackIt that works on private server with sniffing (Download attached... thx to syntex for the snif.ini add)
[osds] problem send item & send weapon
11/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello i have 2 problems with osds control panel when i try to send weapon i have no more weapon available i cant choice i have nothing but i can send armor succesfully and my second problem is send item when i try to send item the browser say Login Error, Please login again.anyone can be fix that please? i post screenshots http://panzer.power-heberg.com/itembug.JPG http://panzer.power-heberg.com/noweapon.JPG
is there any bot working in 5030+?
07/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
please... can someone tell me if there is any working bot in 5030+...
MultiClient For Patch 5030
07/08/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
My second post, this another multiclient cuz some ppl complained that the first one got some problems keep a backup of original Conquer.exe unzip the file copy it to C:\ programfiles\conquer2.0,or ur conquer directory Pm me if u had any problems following what i just exlpained i will respond as soon as i get the msg :cool:
Multi Client patch 5030+
07/03/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Multi client for 5030+ I dont have many posts but its save :) Put in the folder (X:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0).