Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Memory addresses of dropped items

Discussion on Memory addresses of dropped items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/09/2008, 16:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalan_Jalan View Post
Maybe you could try this:

Let your program read from the first 10 or so monster addresses, there chance that all of them will be empty should be low (or read every second, like offset 0, 8, 10, 18 and so on).
Now we'd have to find out what monster is closest to our char. Maybe this could be done buy reading the mob's coordinates (those are ctrl-click coords, right)

subtract the from the char's coords
= -
= -

make and be positive (multiplicate with -1 if negative or so)

add and

The lowest sum belongs to the monster that is closest to you.

Or, easier, just read from 10 monster addresses and attack the first "victim" you find. If the bot doesn't run miles when you do it like this, it should be ok.
It works now I included to my bot and works fine Just when i checked manually i couldnt check that fast to see it's ok
Old 07/09/2008, 17:08   #17

You could use the address 0x0056F62C - it returns the number of objects (including NPCs, players, monsters, etc.) in the view threshold.
Old 07/09/2008, 17:16   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchamp View Post
It works now I included to my bot and works fine Just when i checked manually i couldnt check that fast to see it's ok
These are great news
Old 07/10/2008, 02:45   #19

Sweet stuff
Old 07/10/2008, 13:08   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super.Pvper View Post
Sweet stuff
1) You could hit the thanks button if you like it.
2) From this post and your other posts on ePVP I see you're just collecting posts by writing useless ****. I hope you'll get an infraction for this.