Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How add working npcs on priv serv

Discussion on How add working npcs on priv serv within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How add working npcs on priv serv

Hello all. I have small qestion anyone know how i can add npc working pharmacist and others npcs? And how i can make 1 st Rb and 2 nd Rb on my priv serv : ]
Old 05/22/2008, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
I got the same problem ... There's npc's but when i click on the nothing happens ..
And if u get npc's working , you will make rb's easy ..
Old 05/23/2008, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sena86 View Post
Hello all. I have small qestion anyone know how i can add npc working pharmacist and others npcs? And how i can make 1 st Rb and 2 nd Rb on my priv serv : ]
what server files u use?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi all, i need some help as a priv serv owner
01/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello evryone, i just set up my own server,(not rly knowing how to code yet) so i thought,, lets ask for some help :) iam trying to edit the stats of GMRobe, at the moment, but not iwth any luck i want it to have like 10k ATK and 10k DEF, but like i said before, iam not booking any succed yet. Hope someone can help me ,, Many Manhy Many thnxz, Greetz,,
qurstion...priv serv.
10/25/2009 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
Any1 know how to do priv server of Last Chaos?
I need help with making CO priv serv...
10/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
:confused:Can someone help me with a link to a client with ninja's and working rebirth system?:confused: coz I always end up with an old client and the skills are dodgy :( So if someone has any good links or way to sort this sort of thing out pls Reply:handsdown::handsdown:
Multi Client on priv serv
06/07/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Somebody know how to log in same acc using sandbox and opening 2nd cabal:confused: because when i try log in same ID then game want dc 1st acc. Any Ideas?
can i get some help with setting up a EO priv serv
02/16/2009 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
can someone help me setting up a eo priv serv been trying it but didnt work the npc msg serv gives error =/