Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a minimized working Trojan Bot

Discussion on Searching for a minimized working Trojan Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for a minimized working Trojan Bot

Hey GuyZ!
I keeped searching,testing but I didnt found one:
I need a bot that works for Trojan, that AutoHeal,pick up Stuff like money,mets,DBs,elite/supers(with edited itemtype.dat)!

I tried evanxxm's multi-class bot but this one isnt working minimized!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELESE] WEBZEN BOT WORKING MINIMIZED
12/10/2011 - Archlord - 202 Replies
Hello all. After few hours of coding i came out with a SIMPLE afk bot for this awesome grinding game. Bare in mind this is not some top notch bot that will allow you to afk 24/7. I made it only for afking while watching a movie or doing something else while grinding. You can find the download link and the "Thanks" button on the end of this post.
[Looking for..]AutoLogin-EnterPresser. Working with sjsro minimized
11/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
logging to sjsro server takes lot of time. and i want to do something on my computer during logging into the server. and i need EnterPresser which can press enter when SRo is minimized and i'am for example watching films on youtube ;] please help me find any autologin which can do that! thanks :pimp:
IM Searching for a working Mlticlient for MAYN!!
11/04/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Like Title say !! I had a old one from here but this don t work anymore did someone know another way or a Link where i can find a new one PM me or wright in thread thx very much!!
searching for working l2 monster
04/21/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hi guys, can any one give the nice prog "L2 Monster" for CT1? and if u r so friendly pls a little instruction ^^ i want to use it on LineAge 2 BlackBird (sry for the link) nice server with MUCH custom :D skills, amors etc.
Searching:auto stigger for rb water-trojan
03/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
So I rb water into trojan. Now copartner works fine for lvling. I would like to know is there any macros that can help to stig myself every 1 minute automatically?