Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a faster way to lvl phoenix

Discussion on a faster way to lvl phoenix within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the [gametoken] Main section, thanks.[I] i have found lvling phoinix to be the biggest drag for me! on all my acc every skill took me at least an hour to lvl besides tornado, then i went to guild gate i had my pheoinix lvl 3 in 1 week at non stop hitting guild gate! what i did was left my tro using 2 swords on guild gate non stop hiting then i lvled it up once from 3 pct in one day not knowing it i then left her like that for every day and night and left a water tao with pray dced right by the guild gate so if sum one kills u log the tao on and revive u and keep going i lvled it super fast and it will for u plz try it!!!!!!
Old 01/04/2007, 05:01   #2

WTF

^^
this person has serious grammatical problems
me No speak shittalk man

anyway, guildgate is old news
Old 01/04/2007, 05:12   #3

someone posted this before
buh if ppl didnt read it before
i guess this topic would be good for them......
Old 01/04/2007, 06:39   #4

old news, guild gate is open on my server most of the time anyways

faster way would be to level nix on a guard, or a King such as a WingedSnakeKing or a BanditKing

be sure to wear weak equipment that still insures being hit 1's, such as level 57 unique tro armor or war armor
Old 01/04/2007, 06:45   #5

i know that this is old news but these people may not know it, you can still hit the guild gate when it is open, every hit classes as a kill so you can fill ure XP bar fast for lvling xp skills also
Old 01/04/2007, 14:35   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by dacsnel@Jan 4 2007, 04:53
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the [gametoken] Main section, thanks.[I] i have found lvling phoinix to be the biggest drag for me! on all my acc every skill took me at least an hour to lvl besides tornado, then i went to guild gate i had my pheoinix lvl 3 in 1 week at non stop hitting guild gate! what i did was left my tro using 2 swords on guild gate non stop hiting then i lvled it up once from 3 pct in one day not knowing it i then left her like that for every day and night and left a water tao with pray dced right by the guild gate so if sum one kills u log the tao on and revive u and keep going i lvled it super fast and it will for u plz try it!!!!!!
Urgh -.-
Old 01/04/2007, 23:34   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by dacsnel@Jan 4 2007, 04:53
wat the hell man i ur kinda to late and took my idea i posted this already ....

[Anker-Tag-URL] #1 Posted: Nov 24 2006, 15:55

I know a very easy way to lvl up phoneix umm idk if im spelling it rite well phoneix is a sord skill if u dont know anyways....

Go to gw gate and just keep attacking it every time it does phoneix it lvls up a little bit

just leave it over night and it will lvl up
Old 01/05/2007, 00:34   #8

Lol everyone claiming the idea of using guild gate for lvling xp disguises and weapon skill like pheonix to be their own. Well you guys know wat? I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST SO IT'S MINE GOT IT???!!! Lol im just jking well all of guys before saying that it's their aren't correct because it was posted here rite around when the patch on december 14th happened lol sorri guys
Old 01/05/2007, 00:39   #9

*SIGH*
Wouldnt hurt to use the search option, would it...
and many ppl are claiming they were the one that came with the idea, SO WHAT?
like 100 ppl posted this tip, so it isnt easy to remember who was first :?
Old 01/05/2007, 02:06   #10

ull get mad if somone takes ur tip and gets karma for it and u dont i posted this november 24th
Old 01/05/2007, 02:10   #11

i finally realized something! by only releasing scriptvessel to people who contribute, rattlz has created a new type of noob! instead of flaming, and acting like they own the place, they're trying to contribute! i say it's a start =). it would be good if they didn't put up old topics tho. Search FTW
Old 01/05/2007, 02:23   #12

what i do is use a auto clicker and put cyclone in F5 and attack the guild gate and i use normal weps justed in case dura goes all the way down to 0 if im away for a few hours i also do that with nightdevil
Old 01/05/2007, 02:29   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by mervin@Jan 5 2007, 02:06
ull get mad if somone takes ur tip and gets karma for it and u dont i posted this november 24th
yeah ok, Karma stealing... thats a good point in it mervin...
guess i didnt noticed in my rush to type my last post here...
but so many ppl are claiming the idea are from them, does that mean everyone is Karma-stealing?
Old 01/05/2007, 03:07   #14

a lot of peple know this already
Old 01/05/2007, 03:31   #15

^^ yeah i agree
and many people dont do it anymore with the guild gates most do it with guards in their house but many ppl who lvls nix knows this as well