Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

safe minning without dc

Discussion on safe minning without dc within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well as u all know you use cotobo or any other minning programs to get dc-ed if u get gems or anything well today i figurre out that if u have lvl 15 or lvl 40 charachter or any higher u have choise to not drop any things wich u get

we all know that at lvl 15 charachter start droping items etc..if he get killed well thats truth but if u dont go in TC to get prommotion you will still be noob and you wont drop anything if u get killed etc... so u can be lvl 130 and if u didnt go at lvl 15 to get promotion you wont drop **** ;P

so now u can create watters plvl to lvl 40 go in pc cave and minne u can die etc...but you still wont drop nothing

i hope you know what i mean ( and sorry if that was alredy posted here )

have fun
Old 09/26/2006, 20:47   #2

ummm just to tell u lvl 15 and lower DONT DROP ITEMS IF THEY ARE KILLED BY MONSTERS.... so if a person kills u,your items will drop so this lil bug is only good for metzone.... IF U MINE WITH IT PPL WILL KILL U AND DROP YOUR GEMS
Old 09/27/2006, 12:09   #3

Old 09/29/2006, 07:38   #4

Below lvl 15....Getting killed either by monster or player WILL NOT DROP ANYTHING...
But then again this tip is useless...Why?
Min lvl 15 required to use pickaxe
Old 10/10/2006, 02:56   #5

It's hard to see that no one is able to read more than 1 line.

He said:

Get level 15 but do NOT get promoted because you keep your noob status without promotion.
Old 10/10/2006, 05:40   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by tigercek@Sep 26 2006, 13:05
well as u all know you use cotobo or any other minning programs to get dc-ed if u get gems or anything well today i figurre out that if u have lvl 15 or lvl 40 charachter or any higher u have choise to not drop any things wich u get

we all know that at lvl 15 charachter start droping items etc..if he get killed well thats truth but if u dont go in TC to get prommotion you will still be noob and you wont drop anything if u get killed etc... so u can be lvl 130 and if u didnt go at lvl 15 to get promotion you wont drop **** ;P

so now u can create watters plvl to lvl 40 go in pc cave and minne u can die etc...but you still wont drop nothing

have fun
Then he's a noob... do you know that even if you mine at any mines and have a lvl 1 noob waiting for you outside the mine caves is of no use???

Even if the lvl 1 noob cannot enter into the mine cave, but you used it to be your gem carrier, but still... do you know that getting PKed by others when you go back to town, a lvl 1 noob char still drops the gems in your inventory???

To prove this fact, I already done a trial to prove this point. I used a lvl 40 char to pk my noob at lvl 1 and guess what... my noob drops close to 70% of the gems i once dug out.... so there really is no point whether you get your promotion or not.

Even now a days, many pkers are using the speed hack program to pk you. For some players using Cotbot program in the mines, my advise to you all is to be careful. Cos the reason is that Pkers in the mines are the ones who complain to the GM and get your acct been locked inside Bot Jail.

So my advise to all is to watch your *** in the mines while you are mining and not entirely go AFK on there.....

Hope my reply help you guys out....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-108-1160451638.jpg (26.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 10/10/2006, 05:53   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by SusannaRose+Oct 10 2006, 05:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SusannaRose @ Oct 10 2006, 05:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tigercek@Sep 26 2006, 13:05

we all know that at lvl 15 charachter start droping items etc..if he get killed well thats truth but if u dont go in TC to get prommotion you will still be noob and you wont drop anything if u get killed etc... so u can be lvl 130 and if u didnt go at lvl 15 to get promotion you wont drop shit ;P

have fun
Then he's a noob... do you know that even if you mine at any mines and have a lvl 1 noob waiting for you outside the mine caves is of no use???

Even if the lvl 1 noob cannot enter into the mine cave, but you used it to be your gem carrier, but still... do you know that getting PKed by others when you go back to town, a lvl 1 noob char still drops the gems in your inventory???

To prove this fact, I already done a trial to prove this point. I used a lvl 40 char to pk my noob at lvl 1 and guess what... my noob drops close to 70% of the gems i once dug out.... so there really is no point whether you get your promotion or not.

Even now a days, many pkers are using the speed hack program to pk you. For some players using Cotbot program in the mines, my advise to you all is to be careful. Cos the reason is that Pkers in the mines are the ones who complain to the GM and get your acct been locked inside Bot Jail.

So my advise to all is to watch your ass in the mines while you are mining and not entirely go AFK on there.....

Hope my reply help you guys out.... [/b][/quote]
Whoa!?! is that you lol! *EDIT* I Cute Azn Girl in the post above me... ^^
Old 10/11/2006, 18:12   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
yah poster is a total idiout.

if you get pk'd or attack a guard with items on you (even if below 15) You will drop items in your invent. Try it some time dumbass, I know I have.

Not sure if promo makes a diff but I think it might.

Even still you can be pk'd if you dont dc.

Works way better jst go dc/pc with your miners and dc on black/blue names and dont dc on gems.

Just reconect (manualy, not with bot) when you dc. That way you dont (usualy) get pk'd and you get your gems still. This theory is bull. End of story.