Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Socket Talismans w/ (Free) items

Discussion on [Guide] Socket Talismans w/ (Free) items within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2009, 16:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bocasz View Post
IT DOESNT WORK SINCE THE EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE!!!
DONT BOTHER SAYING THAT IT DOESNT WORK
lol yeh, i hope they get it fixed soon! , until that, no rbing of any of my waters xD

EDIT: oh **** i didn't see the update on the first post! **** i didn't even 1soc my talismans with this too bad.
Old 04/03/2009, 18:02   #32

elite*gold: 20
#Closed

By my Request.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2nd EASIER Way to getting free refined item to socket your talismans[time consuming]
11/09/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Well unlike the other way of getting refined weapons from the coach li/coach lin quest(making you have to make a lvl 1 - 15 noob, and having to repeatedly answer those silly questions) you need not worry about any of that....no questions any level can do it(ive done it on my 129 archer) you can do the "Moon Spring" quest which gives you refined earrings first off....make sure you have a fairly empty inventory than you talk to shirly(south east in maple forest) she will give you a...
socketing talismans with free items?
10/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i remember when talismans first came out, i could've sworn there was a multiclient/program that let u use free items to add progress to the talismans socks. is this multi client still around?