Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killing people in TwinCity - still possible!!

Discussion on Killing people in TwinCity - still possible!! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I just found out how to kill ppl in twin city! Now you can kill first lvl sellers and take theirs stuff

First method.
What you need?:FireTao - may be NONRB
Who is the target: People with summoned pets (bat, sceleton, rat)
How to kill them: Use firemet on person with pet - pet will try to hit you back, and will make attacked person flashy, guard will finish your job.

Second method - very good to kill sellers.
What you need?: FireTao - AFTER RB
Who is target?: Sellers (the best are <70lvl because fixed bat hits them for 400-500)
How to kill them: Wait for your xp bat and summon it (the best one is fixed - strongest attack). Use firemet on target and your bat will kill him (slowly method, but working. On my server I see alot of afking in TC sellers). This method is making your flashy, so guard will kill your bat. But you can find a place without guards, like between center of TC and conductress (on that 'bridge' with patrols). Of course you can bring a backup (other char) to pick up items if you die by guard.
Hint: Stig bat to finish target faster.

+k please if you like it

Enjoy, Nihuyah.
Thanks
29 Users
Old 07/18/2007, 23:16   #2

elite*gold: 10
ncie one +k never thought but these hints

<hr>Append on Jul 19 2007, 00:13<hr> uhmmm this with the bat doesn't work she doens't attack ;f
Old 07/19/2007, 00:55   #3

uhm... I think Warrior can use dash on target and FireRat Zap target too right?
Old 07/19/2007, 02:29   #4

wow i think i need to try it out..
Old 07/19/2007, 03:18   #5

Sounds awesome. I'm gonna try this one out for sure.
Old 07/19/2007, 03:24   #6

Dash someone to apes to break their gear, why stop at just pking?
Have thought of that, but I assumed it was fixed.
Old 07/19/2007, 03:27   #7

wasn't all this fixed 0_O?
Old 07/19/2007, 05:24   #8

kiki and missy #1 seller pkr

if this works ty ty
Old 07/19/2007, 10:16   #9

dont u get sent to jail now for atking newbies in newbie safe maps?
Old 07/19/2007, 10:44   #10

Well, lets answer:

Quote:
<hr>Append on Jul 19 2007, 00:13<hr> uhmmm this with the bat doesn't work she doens't attack ;f
Hit him with firemet few times, bat doesnt hit back sometimes. But after few tries, it will attack person, will make you flashy and will get that 'curse' black effect.

Quote:
wasn't all this fixed 0_O?
Nope, I tried it before creating new topic. Everything worked great.

Quote:
dont u get sent to jail now for atking newbies in newbie safe maps?
No.

If you have any questions, just ask me in topic or PM.
Old 07/19/2007, 23:36   #11

If the noob has a brain and screens you killing in tc, then you get botjailed. no arguements.

Only use it if you have a fire to throw away.
Old 07/19/2007, 23:41   #12

Please be careful while you are roaming around Twin City with valuable items in your inventory. It's currently not a 100% safe city even though PK is forbidden since there is a bug with reborn Fire Taos and reborn Warriors who can take advantage of certain spells that allow their guard to attack and can potentially kill players in TC and the New Plain.

This will be fixed. However, in the mean time, please be careful while you are upgrading and traveling through the city.

Before this bug is fixed, if you are caught abusing this bug in any way with proof, you may be penalized with the possibility of your account being suspended.

use pk in tc at your own risk of being penalized
Old 07/20/2007, 00:09   #13

I Think that the first trick will only work with someone using the old Pet.dat since the new one does not make the pet automatically attack the attacker (confusing i know #00) so they wouldnt go bluenamed.

Second one works great though
Old 07/20/2007, 00:09   #14

Using every bug may get you botjailed, same as using macros/bots and 90% stuff on this forum But if you kill seller with good stuff (I bet you know few 'famous' on ur server) its worth of it

Quote:
I Think that the first trick will only work with someone using the old Pet.dat since the new one does not make the pet automatically attack the attacker (confusing i know #00) so they wouldnt go bluenamed.
I tried it on default co and its working too! If you dont believe - you can check it. Everything works great
Old 07/20/2007, 14:11   #15

cool
Closed Thread