Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient for patch 4346 and Above

Discussion on Multiclient for patch 4346 and Above within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/06/2007, 14:03   #46

elite*gold: 0
tnx bro it works fine w/ me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multiclient for 4346
05/04/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 66 Replies
self explanoitary.. no keyloggers. just simple hex edit. scan it w/e, its secure. tested with 4 chars, working... i can appreciate +k :ops:
MULTICLIENT +4346
05/01/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
here it the simple Multiclient exe for patch 4346+ I have done this myself. http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/19568-downl...ermu lti4346.rar feel free to scan it if in doubt! *edit* I tried 2 other multiclients and got a login error with dynamiclink.lib or something, or it wouldnt open at all. I hope this helps the forum
Multiclient 4346
04/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Okay, this multiclient now works for 4346, if you dont know how to install it, follow the simple instruktions below. ---------------- --------------------------------=|Instruktions|=- -------------------------------------------------- - ---------------- Step 1: Download it (obviously) Step 2: Open it, if you dont have Winrar already, please download it at http://rarlabs.com Step 3: Close all open Conquer...
Multiclient + Itemtype basic pack (Patch 4346)
04/30/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Here is my first contribution (pls dont flame) as it says, Multiclient and Itemtype.dat for patch 4346 :) To make Multiclient work : 1)Open the Basic.rar file 2)Open your Conquer folder (Default C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0) 3)Backup your existing Conquer.exe 4)Drag the Conquer.exe from the Basic.rar to the Conquer folder, upon request to over wright click yes) 5)Enjoy :) This itemtype.dat is the following...