Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lag hack ini folder edited

Discussion on lag hack ini folder edited within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is a very simple edit to reduce your ping while in tainging grounds or while mining. not recomeneded for regular play because it removes all of the fancy effects (super efects magic attacks fb ss appearance damage appearace et cetera) sorry if it is already posted somwhere else i did a quick seach but came up with nothing.

1. To start make a new folder somewhere that you can find it and name it lag hack.
2. Next download this file and save it in the file you just made.
3. Open your conquer folder either Conquer1.0 or Conquer2.0.
4. Look for a folder tittled ini open it.
5. Inside the folder there should be a notepad document tittled 3DEffect.ini. Right click this select rename and name it 3Dreal or whatever you want it to be named.
6. right click it again select cut and paste it into the folder you created.
7. cut and paste the document that you downloaded into the ini folder where you found the original make sure it is named 3DEffect.ini exactly.

Now your done test it in traning grounds the ping is much lower.

If you want to turn the graphics back on...
1. rename the fake 3Deffect.ini 3dfake.
2. cut and past it into the folder you created.
3. rename the original 3DEffect.ini again and cut and paste back in.

*Please note* that in order for this to take place you must open a brand new conquer window.
Good luck to Everyone hope this is helpful
Old 11/27/2006, 04:05   #2

thank you for contributing, but isn't this what cotobo and some other tools does already?

well at least i know if i do it myself i have less chance of getting to botjail ^^
Old 11/27/2006, 05:18   #3

Old 12/02/2006, 15:04   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by yokoyoko@Nov 27 2006, 04:05
thank you for contributing, but isn't this what cotobo and some other tools does already?

well at least i know if i do it myself i have less chance of getting to botjail ^^
yes cotobo does do this but it give you the choice of which to do... and as far as cotobo i havnt heard of anyone being sent to botjail for it unless they use the drop function on an older version.
Old 12/02/2006, 16:12   #5

#Close
Old 12/02/2006, 18:08   #6

You cant close dis post >.> ur not a Mod, well back to the topic, i believe i saw a tool on ePVP dat removes all effects or it removes player (Note-Its ClientSide) so dat u lag less, dun hav a link atm but i'll try and find one
Old 12/03/2006, 01:22   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by EviliMubai@Dec 2 2006, 10:12
#Close
yeah definitely not going to want to impersonate a mod
Old 12/03/2006, 01:38   #8

Hi,

Yes... It has been posted.
Cotobo is much better option.

Wish you have a nice day ^^.