Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bot and not get caught :D

Discussion on How to bot and not get caught :D within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to bot and not get caught :D

Ok so this is really basic. Simply name your character with odd symbols. ASCII codes don't work on chinese computers and they have an impossible time finding your character as it comes up in weird symbols different then what your actual name is.

For this to work 100% you must not be in a guild, must not be married, must not be in a clan. Basically just make a character with ascii characters (the more the better) and it will give them a hard time.

Now this sort of thing doesn't completely stop them but it makes it hell for them and in some cases they will just give up.

Something like:
çℜäΖΣÿ

would work nicely. Just a free tip as TQ keeps ******* with the free db at first rb.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/06/2010, 20:08   #2

Nice post!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2010, 21:28   #3

great thanks for this
i go bot now
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2010, 04:36   #4

I can simply put your understanding this way... if you get caught in any way botting you are complete moron, and you were obviously not in the right places. Before you bot you're supposed to explore... explore every single map to find the least amount of people on that map. Doing so will result in a spot for you that entire night. Most likely you should switch up your spots every now and then, and sometimes it's better to be working on things on your computer and talk to people every now and then.

Having an odd name won't save you forever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2010, 23:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymoose11 View Post
I can simply put your understanding this way... if you get caught in any way botting you are complete moron, and you were obviously not in the right places. Before you bot you're supposed to explore... explore every single map to find the least amount of people on that map. Doing so will result in a spot for you that entire night. Most likely you should switch up your spots every now and then, and sometimes it's better to be working on things on your computer and talk to people every now and then.

Having an odd name won't save you forever.
As I was a vidster at one point I can tell you for sure that every time we ran across someone with weird characters in their name the GM would ask us to find what spouse/guild/clan they were in and she could find them. Otherwise it would just sit in the reported section. It is becoming more and more obvious that people are simply jumping all over the place in mc/2nd maps/ av intent on botjailing botters. I am simply offering a way to tell them to go shove it.
Old 04/07/2010, 23:19   #6

lol , u can be catch with bot with a simple video posted on youtube and gm ban u easy ...
Old 04/08/2010, 00:31   #7

Quote:
lol , u can be catch with bot with a simple video posted on youtube and gm ban u easy ...
Well apparently you don't check youtube often for your name... I do all the time, also when you do see your name you sure as hell better know how to hack. I don't have to worry about these things because I just take their account away and remove the video saving me from them.
Old 04/08/2010, 01:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingu18 View Post
Lol why do you think I posted this? Because if you have ascii characters in your name it makes it hard for them THUS I am referring to videoing people. I know how it works and am simply informing the botting community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymoose11 View Post
Well apparently you don't check youtube often for your name... I do all the time, also when you do see your name you sure as hell better know how to hack. I don't have to worry about these things because I just take their account away and remove the video saving me from them.
Youtube is not the only site people post things on. Also hacking/cheating is good and all as long as its within the realm of legality. Hacking the client and resources given are acceptable as they are resources that have been put out. Hacking/keylogging someones information or website/server however is highly illegal and if you can get away with it then good job, otherwise I'd scratch that from the list of ideas .
Old 04/08/2010, 01:55   #9

TQ doesnt care anyways, unless your well equipped/2nd rb. then the community would pressure TQ to ban/botjail you.
Old 04/08/2010, 05:37   #10

Received Thanks: 1,335
By the time I get caught, I wouldn't need the account anyway
Old 04/08/2010, 09:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkman111 View Post
Lol why do you think I posted this? Because if you have ascii characters in your name it makes it hard for them THUS I am referring to videoing people. I know how it works and am simply informing the botting community.

Youtube is not the only site people post things on. Also hacking/cheating is good and all as long as its within the realm of legality. Hacking the client and resources given are acceptable as they are resources that have been put out. Hacking/keylogging someones information or website/server however is highly illegal and if you can get away with it then good job, otherwise I'd scratch that from the list of ideas .
I like this... lol
Old 04/08/2010, 23:31   #12

wahahaah! awesome find man xD
Old 04/09/2010, 06:04   #13

Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkman111 View Post
Letters and numbers are ascii characters, this whole sentence is.
Stuff like £ © ™ are called non-latin characters
Old 04/09/2010, 06:05   #14

Oh btw. this technique is flawed because you can shift-click someone's name to get it in the whisper box, then you can just control copy it.

Looks like you failed.
Old 04/09/2010, 14:52   #15

well, my acc BréïÑô <-- got botjailed. so TQ can get you, and TQ is not only in Japan or wher you think they are. they are also in america too. and its not only Yellow Nerds that controling TQs games. its alot of Americans,england,sweden and more that helps and are team with TQ. so this is just all wrong and bullshit.