Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Action speed editor

Discussion on Action speed editor within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/07/2005, 07:06   #31

elite*gold: 312
Works, Clean, And ******* awsome work!! Guess who gets a pinned topic :> I think its you!
Old 08/07/2005, 07:08   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@Aug 7 2005, 00:06
Works, Clean, And ******* awsome work!! Guess who gets a pinned topic :> I think its you!
Thxie xD
Old 08/07/2005, 07:41   #33

how could i not know how to use it? open it and put the value 1 in for every option, wow thats a toughy... and apparently i am using it right cuz i am going wickedly fast on my laptop, but im still movin at normal speeds on the other screen.

try this.

start at the bottom of maple forest. run all the way into pc. when you get there, you dont see anything do you? no npc's no players, nada. why? cuz you arent really there. why arent you there you ask? cuz this doesnt work. its all client side making it seem as if you are moving at those speeds, but in actuality, the server cannot read those speeds and does not respond to them thus, you are still moving at normal speeds. so i honestly have no idea how this got pinned.

*edit*
ok to prove my point even more i have done more testing. start at the top of the map right next to the huge tree trunk by PC. now set your other char up on a computer which is NOT using the speed hack by the TC port. now with the char that is using the speed hack run all the way into the TC port. notice how it stays at the interacting with server screen for a good 20-30 seconds? now watch your char not using the speed hack on the other computer, and watch, youll see lil ol' you run by at normal speed eventually. now look at the char that was using the speed hack, notice how he is on the TC map. now if you understood this, then youll know that the reason why you were stuck at the interacting with server screen is because technically speaking you didnt enter the port yet, so the server was waiting for the actual you to enter the port at its original timing. so again, this does NOT work. only good for... looking fast i guess? sorry i dont want to be negative or anything, this seriously was a nice try, but honestly it does not work. im still goin to give you karma tho since this was a very nice attempt and has actually fooled everybody here... i dont mean you intentially meant to fool them, but i honestly dont see how you got this to win races and whatnot. who knows, maybe im wrong, maybe i should try different settings for the speed flow, but i seriously think it wont change anything. sorry for the babbling.
Old 08/07/2005, 08:01   #34

jumping works, but the server checks if you're jumping faster than 500ms
ill post a bypass if people want it
Old 08/07/2005, 08:07   #35

ok the running thing is most usefull for this: the annoying 2hander users!!!!!!!!! they dont jump but run around! this makes it easy to fb/ss them since they will be at the place where they will stop! thus u can fb them there killing them, or just go in for teh direct hit
Old 08/07/2005, 09:14   #36

The running/walking animation speed up DOESN'T work, althoughthe jump, if you modify it the client see's you landed and allows you to jump another time at a farther rang, after 3 *quick* jumps you gain distance. It is is a very handy tool and I am giving you karma for it.

I used it at GW, and got way ahead of everyone who could do mass dmg to me, so I know it works.
Old 08/07/2005, 10:56   #37

Quote:
Originally posted by Shwilly@Aug 6 2005, 22:41
how could i not know how to use it? open it and put the value 1 in for every option, wow thats a toughy... and apparently i am using it right cuz i am going wickedly fast on my laptop, but im still movin at normal speeds on the other screen.

try this.

start at the bottom of maple forest. run all the way into pc. when you get there, you dont see anything do you? no npc's no players, nada. why? cuz you arent really there. why arent you there you ask? cuz this doesnt work. its all client side making it seem as if you are moving at those speeds, but in actuality, the server cannot read those speeds and does not respond to them thus, you are still moving at normal speeds. so i honestly have no idea how this got pinned.

*edit*
ok to prove my point even more i have done more testing. start at the top of the map right next to the huge tree trunk by PC. now set your other char up on a computer which is NOT using the speed hack by the TC port. now with the char that is using the speed hack run all the way into the TC port. notice how it stays at the interacting with server screen for a good 20-30 seconds? now watch your char not using the speed hack on the other computer, and watch, youll see lil ol' you run by at normal speed eventually. now look at the char that was using the speed hack, notice how he is on the TC map. now if you understood this, then youll know that the reason why you were stuck at the interacting with server screen is because technically speaking you didnt enter the port yet, so the server was waiting for the actual you to enter the port at its original timing. so again, this does NOT work. only good for... looking fast i guess? sorry i dont want to be negative or anything, this seriously was a nice try, but honestly it does not work. im still goin to give you karma tho since this was a very nice attempt and has actually fooled everybody here... i dont mean you intentially meant to fool them, but i honestly dont see how you got this to win races and whatnot. who knows, maybe im wrong, maybe i should try different settings for the speed flow, but i seriously think it wont change anything. sorry for the babbling.
just set the run to 10 or 7

Edit: and yes it works i can own two high lvl taos with a 103 lvl tro xD
Edit 2: if the bypass can make us pass tru the server checking .........................
[SIZE=14] yes! we want it behe!
Old 08/07/2005, 11:48   #38

Shwilly.. the thing is that when you run, each step you take is an update action on the server and the server is going to move you so fast for running, where your client is moving much faster making you appear to be out-running the server. The thing is, if you run for a bit then jump a ways instead of running, even with the speedhack on, the server has the time to catch up with those coordinate changes and will eventually catch up to you, even though you're still moving at an accelerated rate. So once the server is caught back up, just start running again for a bit then repeat. It's MUCH faster than jumping alone or even flying
Old 08/07/2005, 16:11   #39

it only seams to speed up graphics but dont do anything in game attacks still onl as often as you would, just graphics move quicker...bit pointless
Old 08/07/2005, 18:44   #40

I'm really starting to think that you guys are just a bunch of morons who don't read at all. I will show you how much faster this is than jumping normally, or even jumping with a speedhack.. you don't seem to understand how to use it.
Old 08/07/2005, 19:36   #41

so it mean the greater the number the faster?
Old 08/07/2005, 21:10   #42

this does not speed up your actual attack from my testing, so it's useless in lvling faster, but if you wanna get to MZ real fast this is the right tool for you ^^
Old 08/08/2005, 00:30   #43

Hm, I put it in my Ini folder, opens the program, then tells me to type in numbers for how fast I want to go, I'm wondering whats the normal speed number. Can somebody tell me?
Old 08/08/2005, 04:51   #44

Quote:
Originally posted by Hadouken@Aug 8 2005, 00:30
Hm, I put it in my Ini folder, opens the program, then tells me to type in numbers for how fast I want to go, I'm wondering whats the normal speed number. Can somebody tell me?
yah, right next the where u type ur number it says default (value)... i think it's 66 on most of 'em, and if ur not sure and want to set it back just type in -1 it will bring it to the default...
Old 08/08/2005, 05:23   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by behelit@Aug 7 2005, 15:01
jumping works, but the server checks if you're jumping faster than 500ms
ill post a bypass if people want it
500ms -> value 1 in the speed editor?.. i want the bypass ..
n ur avatar is scary =X
Closed Thread