Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

conquer multi tool [Update: 28/05/05][rev 0.05]

Discussion on conquer multi tool [Update: 28/05/05][rev 0.05] within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just extract the package where you want then change the properties of the coloader.lnk to fit your needs and then start conquer with doubleclick on it.

and before you cry you dunno how to change a lnk property and what to change look in the oredropper thread, there is a detailed explaination.

to open the property window press ctrl+r, atm it works only with one client, because it is still my old way of hotkey (global), maybe i will update it soon with my other hotkey method (local).
press ctrl+r again to hide the window.

when the window is open to start it do:

you enter a name like MeteorDove, press start and it start to scan for meteordoves in your near (approx 1 1/2 screens in 1024 fullscreen mode)
when it found one it show a system message in the upper area of the screen like the system message you can't stop here, the first message is blue but switch then very fast to the blinking red (because the color isnt a parameter), you can also search for every other name like npcs, players etc...

all the names are case sensitve atm

enjoy this release powered by epvp

Changelog:

0.04->0.05

Added:
-Hotkey CTRL+T

teleport you from everywhere to tc, you get directly a dc, i think the mapchange works the same way (never tried that)

0.03->0.04

Added:
-Scanner
-Tracer

The scanner scan every second for players in your near and get their playerids and save them, atm save location is fixed under "c:\coplayids"
the data is used for the tracer

in the tracer you enter a playername in the textbox or leave it empty to choose it in the combobox when clicking trace the location of the player appears in the minimap
the update button is to update the combobox with new scanned players while the client is active

limitations: you can only trace player that are in the combobox (was once near them while scanner was active)
you only get the location if the player is on the same map

0.02->0.03

New name it is called now conquer multi tool

Added:
-Repairing
-Met/DB Try

You can repair your items from everywhere put the item into the bag, write the slotnumber in the field press repair.
But you need the money it cost with you or it fails.

You can do a met/db try everywhere, just fill in the slotnumbers and press try it.
db is untested because i dont have one.

Slotnumbers are counted from left to right.

Have fun with that 2 new functions till they are fixed

0.01->0.02

Added:
-Hide function

Usefull while selling on market or being in tg, it hide everything that is variable like other player their effects, stakes etc it only show you and your effects.
To start it just press the hide button, it will hide until you move then you have to start it again, it reduces the cpu power and also ram conquer needs....

0->0.01

Added:
-local hotkey
-inf hack (start as many clients your pc can)

Removed:
-global hotkey

Bugfixes:
-Fixed bug that crash the client with mage classes

Download:

Problems with the loader?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2005, 13:59   #2

how come when i open the program a little black box opens and then nothing happens
Old 05/25/2005, 14:03   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
do you have changed the .lnk?
Old 05/25/2005, 14:03   #4

because you dont read the post and do what stand there and no i dont answer more to that, other maybe do, but i dont see any reason to explain something again, because ppl dont read the post and dont following the instructions

Quote:
do you have changed the .lnk?
you can be sure he didnt or used the exe directly ;-)
Old 05/25/2005, 15:35   #5

Received Thanks: 1,565
nice work karma for u
Old 05/25/2005, 16:27   #6

it searches on the screen or can search far far away? for eg. metzone can search the birdy king?
Old 05/25/2005, 16:37   #7

wtf read the description the search radius stand there also and it can only search so far the server send the mob data
Old 05/25/2005, 20:13   #8

i cant find it =(
Old 05/25/2005, 21:37   #9

original post of _-Ghost-_:

right click on the shortcut you made from the coloader.exe file.. then you will see this (in different language sorry guys ive no longer english version ^^)

as you see you have simply to put the path ("D:\conqueronline\") to your conquer directory behind the path were the coloader.exe file is located (red marked)
the area is in english version called Target (Ziel)...

thats it ! ;D

___Kitsune's Edit____
Sorry about this, but I have a difrent walkthrough. I wanna post it but not at the end
So I'm going to piggyback your post

Old 05/25/2005, 21:53   #10

yay got it to work , it can find everything except the metdove...
is it MeteorDove?
Old 05/25/2005, 22:53   #11

yep MeteorDove and it works great karma for you coder soon as i get back from work lol
Old 05/25/2005, 23:37   #12

great job coder, works like a charm
Old 05/26/2005, 04:03   #13

y not make the complete one so we wont have to change the link as most of have their conquer in C:/program files/conquer 1.0 ?
Old 05/26/2005, 05:44   #14

when you download a new version and have already the old then you just have to overwrite the dll the exe and lnk will never change
Old 05/26/2005, 10:04   #15

no i mean the shortcut
Closed Thread