Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Useful Glitch

Discussion on Useful Glitch within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/29/2009, 02:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mims123 View Post
Maybe if you took your own advice you would do the world better. No one asked for you to reply.

P.S. Read some books. Trust me they help.
I'm afraid no one asked for you to reply as well. If you need to flame, do so somewhere else. You reply to something I've kindly asked you to not reply to, then afterwards you blame him for replying when in retrospect he's speaking the truth. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Then afterwards you repeat his phrase "Read some books", even after your sentence that did nothing to help anything in the community. Your quote is responding to someone that wanted to end flaming, therefore helping the community, and here is another contribution of my own. If you won't stop, fine. Some people possibly might have wanted to use this glitch but you had to ruin it by flaming pointlessly in a thread and point out the obvious. My contribute:

Requesting Close due to Flaming.
Old 10/29/2009, 16:29   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
#Closed
Closed Thread