Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Lotto Expliot Aug 26 2008 (HOT TIMES)

Discussion on CO Lotto Expliot Aug 26 2008 (HOT TIMES) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO Lotto Expliot Aug 26 2008 (HOT TIMES)

so i have been keeping my logs of lotto wins for sum time and see alot of "Time Wins"

on my server this is the hot times for lotto......MY SERVER meaning i dunno if it changes from one server to another.....

but as far as my luck with this theory....

2 soc robe (3 months ago)

8+ braclet (2 months ago)
8+ Shield (2months ago)
1 soc cornet (2 months ago)

those last three i got all on the same day off the same account back to back to back......

so heres my expliot....as many people have tried many things....ive also tried;

Max potency match with kills go lotto.... (freidns tell me this...)
max gears -7 for max luck on 10th try (old but not proven theory..)
Bulk and use it in one day on as many accounts as u can.... (only got 1 8+)
watch the lotto time for "Hot Times" (this is my theory)

basically ive been watching the lotto winnings since they came out wishing i knew what the fuck was the expliot.....so i started recording times for a long time

HOT TIME - a time in which and unusual amount of the rarest items in the lotto are won

so far heres what i have recorded

2 soc weapons - 678 at a time ending with :33 over the last 7 months
1 soc items - 1563 at a time ending with :33 over the last 7 months
2 soc items - 102 at a time ending with :33 over the last 7 months
8+ items - 160 at time ending with :33 or :00 over the last 7 months
(hot time for 8+ seems to be 12:00 for 8+ boots, rings, and trojan armors)

now.....sumtimes multi clients will have a "bad" time meaning it will be out of sync with yur windows clock......this will not matter.....ask a few people to see how much time differs....most of the time its like 5 or 10 mins on the dot

now ways to check this......i have a name that is in Botjail that i leave online 24-7 recording lotto winnings

all u have to do

Go to Chat,
Got to Chat Log,
Highlight all,
copy and paste to a notepad file
use the find next function to find "+8" "2-soc" "1-soc" "6+" "5+"

this will take u to the lline in the log where the lotto winning is found and the server time will be right beside it....

as help in support this theory.....POST THE BIG WINS From servers look at the time....no matter what time post it maybe if my theory is wrong we can develope a time pattern
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2008, 16:03   #2

well its just theory anyway it may help
Old 08/26/2008, 16:46   #3

**** OFF
Old 08/26/2008, 17:16   #4

Dude unless u don't know for sure,.. get lost, pls.
Old 08/26/2008, 17:44   #5

Just a comment...

This is like the Soc "TRICK" times and etc.

Ive tested it.............

Old 08/26/2008, 19:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderpig View Post
Dude unless u don't know for sure,.. get lost, pls.
seriosly dude.....yur just sum punk who flames **** just so u can feel big?

im trying to help get a theory figured out and its idiots like u that make it hard to prove things like this right........
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2008, 19:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaykw View Post
Just a comment...

This is like the Soc "TRICK" times and etc.

Ive tested it.............

soc trick lol.....

the soc time on severs was :33 at any time in the day........it was proven right many times......made many 1 socs and many 2 soc off that "theory"

so simple as that...

:33 works just need to provide proof

ill start keeping track of it a lil better
Old 08/26/2008, 20:12   #8

Blah lame. If you think it is bogus just say I disagree. Don't make another 5 page long flame thread that nobody but you is gonna read anyways.
Old 08/26/2008, 21:12   #9

Keep in mind that maybe it is because more people do the lotto at these times because they believe it is lucky, and thus there are more chances to get such items?
Old 08/26/2008, 22:52   #10

see now this is wat happens.. this guy here is just trying to help and u ppl flame him like mad..if u guys do such things.. who will contribute????
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/27/2008, 07:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1975 View Post
Blah lame. If you think it is bogus just say I disagree. Don't make another 5 page long flame thread that nobody but you is gonna read anyways.
OK Dude STFU You're In This Page For a Reason This Page Is made BY People For People So STFU and let people Work This Page Out Or Let Me See You Got a Better Lotto Theory? If You Don't **** Off! This is To Help You Not So You Can Come In Here And Tell Everyone What To Do OK? So just STFU
Old 09/03/2008, 14:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik19 View Post
see now this is wat happens.. this guy here is just trying to help and u ppl flame him like mad..if u guys do such things.. who will contribute????
yeah i help and ****** just want to bash me so fawk them.....they dun want help then i dun need to waste my time here helping them
Old 09/03/2008, 22:45   #13

no
Old 09/03/2008, 22:49   #14

Obviously, it works, if you don't believe it try it out
Old 09/03/2008, 23:35   #15

its depends in coordinate,time and date,and the box u been clicked ...LOL. its not on gears or in potency or much kill....BULLSHIT....this is a garbage area