Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heros Tools - Im just starting so bare with me

Discussion on Heros Tools - Im just starting so bare with me within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm just going to make this thread for simple tools that im making along the way. This first one is a simple auto scatter for archers. It includes a full readme with instructions. It's basically an auto right clicker with a pause function and a suspend hotkey function. It has a .5 second delay between clicks to conserve arrows. It has also proven useful to level intensify. This program was made with AutoHotKey which can be found at . I'll also attach the coding for it so you can see where i myself am at and also get a small feel for it if your just starting aswell. This is mainly just to give your scatter finger a rest. With no GUI or VB, it has no ellaborate graphical interface; it's all done on hotkeys. It has the ease of use without all the clutter of a multihack.
Anyways dragged on enough, here it is.

P.S. - Before you flame, I know there's already like 40 of these out .. these are just things i'm making.

Edited: Spelling mistakes .. (my keyboards crap)

Alright, also a simple multi client has been added to my original thread. This one however was not completely of my own invention, a friend in game told me how. I'm just "sharing the wealth".

Instructions

1. Locate your conquer 2.0 file folder. (most commonly c>program files>conquer 2.0)
2. Back up your original Conquer.exe file by copying and pasting it somewhere else on your drive, or if you have a better method .. feel free
3. Replace the .exe with the one i have provided you.
4. That's it, start as many COs as your computer can handle, no programs, no hacks, just a simple hex edited version of the original file.

**Last patch at this point was 5007 -it's working fine.

Ill repost all the files i list in here in the original post also, just to make it a bit easier to find.

Another, this one is an auto pet leveler. It's basic, you just run it and it levels your pet for you. As with the autoscatter it can be run from anywhere bu must be as an administrator.

It will make you sit for stamina, wait 10 seconds and then summon your pet (guard, skeleton, firerat .. etc)

Comes with full ReadMe for use instructions.

Another addition, this is one of my first C++ programs that i didn't get from a tutorial. I know it's kinda lame but it's a start. It's basically a calculator to use when trying to figure out how many DBs for x amount of cps and vice versa. I guess it's good if your too lazy to use the calculator that comes with windows. Anyways its the file called DBCPCalc1.1.

For now this thread isnt going to have a whole lot of new thngs added as im working on learning C++ atm. Anyone with questions/comments feel free to post, feedback is appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AutoScatter.zip (195.0 KB, 126 views)
File Type: rar ConquerMulti.rar (351.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: zip PetLeveler1.3.zip (195.0 KB, 117 views)
File Type: zip DBCPCalc1.1.zip (127.7 KB, 77 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2008, 19:14   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Wrong section.
Old 01/06/2008, 19:48   #3

@huseby
This is actually in the correct section the multiclient is an exploit of the conquer client, and the rest are tools

@HeroIXI
Very good work on the pet leveler i tried it out i just kept running into the inconvenience of the program right clicking when i didn't have full stamina
Old 01/06/2008, 19:58   #4

Another, this one will perform a skill 13 times to waste mana and will meditate it back wih 6 meditations. Includes full ReadMe, also updated the scripting so this one will give you about 5 seconds to get to CO before it activates. This is very char based though, i used a lvl 68 wat-fire and adv cure to make it. However, i don't mind making custom copies, just let me know how many times the skill has to be done, how many times to meditate to regain full mp and your screen size (800x600, 1024x768) whether ur fullscreen or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjainy View Post
@huseby
This is actually in the correct section the multiclient is an exploit of the conquer client, and the rest are tools

@HeroIXI
Very good work on the pet leveler i tried it out i just kept running into the inconvenience of the program right clicking when i didn't have full stamina

Thanks, well i set it to a standard of 10 seconds to get full stamina, if this is not long enough ill make you a copy with 12 seconds and a delay before it starts to give you time to switch to CO to see if that helps. Ty for the feedback, greatly appreciated.

update: Ok i added the delay to switch to the CO client and also a longer wait time in between resummons. Lets see how this does for ya, it should be less "rushed" now. t has the same controls as the last and works the same way.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AutoMed.zip (195.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: zip PetLeveler1.2.zip (194.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 01/06/2008, 20:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
Wrong section.
And yea, if it's in the wrong section, let me know where its supposed to go and ill see if a mod's up to movin it.
Old 01/06/2008, 20:41   #6

this new version seems ok but i noticed that your mouse needs to be on the conquer screen. adding this line should allow you to do other things while its leveling your skill.
Code:
ControlClick, x514 y377,[Conquer2.0],,Right
and also i started getting invalid key presses from my co client either the program was sending to quickly or incorrectly and somehow managed to throw in a second ctrl~z after the first one

EDIT: btw please try not to double post
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2008, 21:20   #7

Strange, i put at least half a second extra sleep timers in between everything and kept the script fairly minimal to keep it from doing those things.

I just looked into it and saw the reason, i changed the sit from ctrl~z to f1 as some people dont know how to change hotkeys in CO. Well here is the last version that should work perfect, i also incorporated in your click line and changed the sit ine to a similar one. I noticed that it will now bring CO to the front on its own when it starts. Very good to know .. ty alot. New copy attached. Again, it should be perfect this time. Just make sure the pet is set as the skill and sit is on f1. Also if its any difference im on fullscreeen 1024x768.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PetLeveler1.3.zip (194.0 KB, 8 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2008, 21:32   #8

haha works great now
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2008, 22:26   #9

awesome .. couldnt have done it without ya ,, if i knew how to +k id give ya one .. lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2008, 17:03   #10

Who program do all use to make all the hacks ?
Old 01/08/2008, 18:11   #11

For the multi-hack i used HexWorkshop v5, for the tools i used AutoHotkey and the calculator is written in C++ with Dev C++. All of them are freeware to my knowledge as i didn't have to pay for or crack them.
Old 01/15/2008, 20:18   #12

The 2 programs i was lookind for

ConquerMulti:

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found