Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im a newbie so pls bare with me ok tnx hello

Discussion on im a newbie so pls bare with me ok tnx hello within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im a newbie so pls bare with me ok tnx hello

hello

« bonjour! | hi »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15* how can i change it????????? Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE
i had an idea how to open storage every where, so please bare with me, lets try it
06/05/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
haven't tried this yet, using WPE, start logging then open your storage find the packet of that storage, then add to send list, stay away from the coin exchange then send the packet of the storage, later i'll try it, need some slip.,,.
Heros Tools - Im just starting so bare with me
01/15/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
I'm just going to make this thread for simple tools that im making along the way. This first one is a simple auto scatter for archers. It includes a full readme with instructions. It's basically an auto right clicker with a pause function and a suspend hotkey function. It has a .5 second delay between clicks to conserve arrows. It has also proven useful to level intensify. This program was made with AutoHotKey which can be found at AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program with Hotkeys...
bare minimum files for server patch
11/26/2006 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
what are the files we NEED to connect to someone elses server, just the bare minnimum is what i need to know. btw i just need to know what files i can toss out ^^ i can connect just fine