Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lagging in TG ???? come here and read this !!!

Discussion on lagging in TG ???? come here and read this !!! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/15/2008, 17:14   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdjocker View Post
wow, i helped more people i was thinking about lol, so, is that topic so old ??? thx for your support guys

don't ever said "is that topic so old ???",isn't it?!, Receiving thanks from people it doesn't mean that your thread is new. I agree that u'r thread helps a lot especially for beginners,

here is an example:

WTF thats why i don't like to read forums like this.
#1 Wrong Grammar
#2 Wrong Spelling
#3 It makes my English proficiency worst while reading this kind of topic coz its contagious.
#4 LOL

and *** Bless.

GWAPO at u'r service
Old 07/23/2008, 13:04   #77

Yeah i remember the training groung LOL
Old 08/01/2008, 03:16   #78

Ok well, I wasnt really able to find what I was looking for after doing a Search. So I decided to ask here on the thread that was most recenlty replied to regarding the topic. I'm looking for an Effect Removal Tool that will let me toggle what effects I want On and Off, not just the entire 3D effects. I hate having to see the donation status effects of King, Prince, Knight, etc. because it lags me during PvP. Has there been a program released that does this, that lets me toggle what effects I want On and Off? Please tell me where I can find it, lol.

Thank You!
Old 08/08/2008, 12:56   #79

arf, i think if there is a program up for the effect, it will only put the effect off or on ...