Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer Lab Macro V4.1b!!

Discussion on Archer Lab Macro V4.1b!! within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello EPVPers! Here I will be continuing the new versions of Archer Lab Macro. This is not my macro, but I am continuing to update it since pro4never has stated he won't be updating for any time soon. Credit goes to pro4never for making this.

It works on 1024X768 whether its full screen or windowed. If your dekstop resolution is bigger than 1024X768 like mine(1600X1200), then just put the client in the top left corner of the screen.

If somebody could also make the GoldGhosts, RB Guards, Waterelfs, Robots, etc. invisible as well and upload them to this post; this will prevent the rare 95% problems with the macro not going all the way to the top since they get in the way of the mouse.

Instructions:
- Download Macro Express from:
File > Import > Import Macros > Open File > Select Version > Highlight line > Import

To Run:
- View activation Hotkey for 40sec or 60sec.
- To modify activation key simply right click on the version and choose properties > Activation Tab > Set Hotkey

Change the Macro Express abort hotkey to "Pause"
Options > Preferences > Playback > Abort Macro Key > Pause

ctrl + alt + del - to open up task manager
right click on MacExp.exe and change priority to "above normal"

How to use this macro to perfection:
- Use this macro(obviously)
- Use Cotobo to dc you on blue names
- Use Copanther to dc you if you take 1dmg
- Use "Free Way to labby" method explained below to only use 2k vp till lvl 110.

Files included:
-Original files from older version plus updated backup files including the NEW Monster.dat(shows item quality on floor before you pickup & small guards)
-Original pictures with instructions where to sit + an additional map of all 4 lab levels.
-Updated macro files(.mex)

Instructions:
Quote:
Pro4never's Archer Lab Macro

Description: This is a macro which basicly just uses Fly, Scater and reloads arrows
this alows you to easily level while afk at the archer spawn in lab. I have heard of no one being
sent to bot jail with this but I offer no guarentee's

If you wish to make the game close if you should die (if someone lures monsters up or the macro some how clicks a player/mob/item)
just run conquer partner at the same time setting movement to 0 turn off item looting and set it to disconect you if you take dmg
this will ensure that you cant be pk'd or damaged and make it look like a macro.

Make sure you set your hotkeys to: arrows (f2), sit (f3), Intensify (f4), scatter (f5),and stamina fly (f9)
take your archer to coords 216, 290 in 1st floor of lab, nowmake sure your conquer rezolution 1024x768 windowed or full screen mode. (map to location is in the same directory as this file)
If your dekstop resolution is bigger than 1024X768 like mine(1600X1200), then just put the client in the top left corner of the screen.

To start the macro open conquer and macro express, go to the coords located in screenshot/above
then open the folder containing the macro's, make SURE you can see your health bar on conquer as you do this
now just double click the macro you want (there is one for 40 sec fly (lvl 70-100) and 60 sec fly (100+)
it should click your health bar and then start the actual macro.

credit: Hojo for inspiring the slinger/player removal files, anhang for the lab lvl 1 map, AlmostxUntitled for encouraging
a new version and for updating the slinger removal tool for me

Have fun pvpers!
Pro4Never
Warning: The creator of the other topic is ripping my macro; there is no V5 or V2. V4.1b is the latest of this macro.

Free Way to Labby:
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 1 2005, 15:57
Im taking it you know your way to the glitch, anyway..follow these steps.

1)Go to the right of the portal, perhaps half a screen away..

2)Click your walking/running bottom to, "walk"..

3)Click into the portal..

4)As character is walking to portal click, "Esc" on keyboard..

5)Move mouse over, "yes" for you do wish to esc game..

6)As soon as the screen goes into the black mode, click, "yes"..
6/2) If you do not manage to catch the screen on black and teleport to the WaterDevil island, simply do not move and click, "Esc" and you will recieve the same effect.

7)Reconnect into the game and you will be in the last place you logged in.

!WARNING! Do NOT disconnect inside the met zone or the trick will NOT work!

v4.2: (in development)
- Will be re-encoded to Autoit for less cpu usage

v4.1b: (current)
- fixed all timings to milliseconds to work on all computers(reason for long delays in previous versions.)

v4.1: (24 downloads)
- added Intensify lvler(F4) while sitting versions(Warning: easy to detect you are macroing)
- improved retreat movements

v4.0: (94 downloads)
- 40sec from 19 to 31+1
- 60sec from 33 to 47+1
- Decreased repeat time from 1.35 to 1.2
- Decreased wait time between movements
- Removed F7(XP Fly) which caused you to run into slingers and die
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-127-1141780050.ibf (245.5 KB, 293 views)
Old 03/08/2006, 02:17   #2

Since the first post is screwed and I cannot edit it, Please

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC ANYMORE.
Old 03/08/2006, 05:00   #3

DAYM BOY NICE MACRO IF I HAD KARMA I WOULD GIVE U IT ALL THANKS SO MUCH I CAN FINALLY LVL WITHOUT TRYING!!!

p.s. the other guy did steal ur stuff cuz i downloaded his first and the information thing in winrar or whatever was exactly the same as pro4never's but he just retyped it. Sorry he stole ur idea =/
Old 03/08/2006, 06:55   #4

serious problem..

the first time i opened and tried the program it worked perfect, the 2nd time this happened:

for the 60 second fly, the archer flys for like 65 seconds without flying back to sit and then drops still scattering which lures like hell and will sometimes gets you killed.. please fix the 60 second fly so that the archer could maybe start flying back at around 57 or 58 seconds

or maybe there is something that i did wrong?
let me know
Old 03/08/2006, 09:05   #5

Attached it a screenshot view of the macro and a detailed explanation of what each step means. I'm not sure why you are having a problem with the macro making you land on after 60seconds and still scattering. I can only guess because your pc is lagging.
As you can see, at 58.9 seconds you start to move back up to the top. This is also the last time you scatter, so that leaves 1 second for you to move up, which is plenty of time to reach the top safely.
The extra movements are in case it lags a bit or some people/objects are in the way at the top, you will still be able to go all the way up.

The next version will not be in macro express. It will be programmed in SCAR; which does not use timings, but instead uses positioning. So even if your pc is lagging, it won't affect the macro.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-127-1141805106.jpg (43.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 03/08/2006, 10:37   #6

edit: nvm
Old 03/08/2006, 11:34   #7

This didnt work out well :P
I died about 10 times and i cant get there anymore cos no vps (can i ? ).
Macro dont work correct even i put scope for specified program/window, it starts when ever it wants lol
(never when i press it).. then when it launch it doesnt use it to conquer but other windows open.
And i cant make it stop when i want.

(English sucks)
Old 03/08/2006, 12:40   #8

Please follow directions carefully. I'm not sure what your problem is, but make sure you have the client in the top left corner, and have MacExp priority to "above normal." Change the abort key to "pause." Everything should work fine now.
Old 03/08/2006, 13:07   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by skankinred@Mar 8 2006, 12:40
Please follow directions carefully. I'm not sure what your problem is, but make sure you have the client in the top left corner, and have MacExp priority to "above normal." Change the abort key to "pause." Everything should work fine now.
Ty for help, i will try this next time when i go to lab.
Old 03/08/2006, 13:13   #10

When I do ctrl alt del, there is no MacExp.exe , just sais Macro Express and when I right click it there is nothing to do with priority..
Old 03/08/2006, 18:20   #11

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
um.. it would be listen under processes not applications..

also yes prog4mer or whatever his name is is riping of both our versions.

I am perfectly happy to let other ppl develop my macro but I would like some ******* credit at least.

he even used my redme and said he made it himself >_>

anyways I did try your macro yesterday ***** but I died within 2-3 repeats lol

not trying to tell you how to make a proper macro but you should realy be flying while retreating. if not it just gets you killed and or lures up mobs to kill you/everyone else
Old 03/08/2006, 18:38   #12

I don't get why people are having problems with the retreat. It retreats with 1 second left, the picture I posted above proves that. But I will lower the scatter to give your 2.3 seconds now. I've never had a problem with this, and if other people are luring, or especially trojans, they make the slingers move up to the middle which WOULD cause the slingers to chase you. But it wasn't the macro's fault that other people lured.

I changed the scatters, but I had to make a new post since I cannot edit this topic.

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC ANYMORE.
Old 03/08/2006, 18:56   #13

Received Thanks: 1,169
Quote:
Originally posted by pro4never@Mar 8 2006, 18:20
I am perfectly happy to let other ppl develop my macro but I would like some ******* credit at least.

he even used my redme and said he made it himself >_>

anyways I did try your macro yesterday ***** but I died within 2-3 repeats lol
My version does not regard as a ripped,its just a better altanative !
so ppl have a choice they can use ur version here or even !! I made my version only out of a reason so that the people have a full functioning stable version,cuz skankinheads not worked that good! he remaked his new version (4.1b) after i tell him what is wrong on the 4.1 version.. now it maybe works, but i dont test it again.. if ppl want a stable version just use my or however skanks version!
Old 03/08/2006, 19:20   #14

Boys help me I need to plvl my archer in lab but I don't have time I am at scholl and I have to do my homeworks this program don't work at me I need just HELP
Old 03/08/2006, 20:01   #15

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
um.. prog.. u obviously liked my version seing as you used an exact coppy for the readme and edit files. (not sure on your actual macro) but still go try giving some form of credit next time maybe. I'd -karma on you but for some reason I cant