Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UltimateRecorder - by swords

Discussion on UltimateRecorder - by swords within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/21/2008, 23:22   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior101 View Post
also if you guys need any help... i will try although i know almost nothing about programming
Its ok, we can handle the programming part.

But what you CAN help me on if you want is give the public ideas on HOW to make the bot. I will make a post in the Main Discussion soon and post your ideas in there to share with the community
Old 12/22/2008, 01:07   #17

Received Thanks: 1,066
Title: #Changed
Reason: #Threadstarter @Request.

Hiyoal
Old 12/22/2008, 14:07   #18

elite*gold: 0
nice
Old 12/22/2008, 23:45   #19

Good job!
Old 12/23/2008, 21:55   #20

Alright I'm going to begin adding on new features. I want to know from you guys what you would MOST likely to see FIRST, second, third, etc.

1.-ALL Keyboard recordings

2.-Major keyboard keys added in fast (CTRL, Alt, all 'F' Keys, Tab, etc)

3.-A message box that you can make yourself from your ini so when you give the public your ini file to run, the message box will pop up stating what F keys to put the skills in etc. (For Darkyy's toxic fog leveler he could put: Full screen Resolution. Toxic fog on F() key and Sit on F() key.

So far that's all I can think of other than the memory path function which will come last (sorry). If you can think of anything else, let me know!
Old 12/24/2008, 04:18   #21

Updated bot to -0.4-... Take a look!

EDIT:

24 Downloads since I released 0.4 and no feedback yet... Come on
Old 12/24/2008, 20:44   #22

There's a trojan in this file lmao my anti-virus autodeleted it -1
Old 12/24/2008, 22:06   #23

Your 110 posts and STILL don't know AutoIt passes false positives to scanners because of its UPX packer?

Mod, explain to him so I don't have to.

I can give you a link to the autoit forums to show you I suppose *looks for it*.

There ya go.
Old 12/24/2008, 22:37   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
Updated bot to -0.4-... Take a look!

EDIT:

24 Downloads since I released 0.4 and no feedback yet... Come on
Hey what did you add to 0.4? You need to add that to the original post.

Ethan
Old 12/24/2008, 23:01   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan G View Post
Hey what did you add to 0.4? You need to add that to the original post.

Ethan
O wtf... It WAS up there, I'm positive of that... I'll repost it...

Also, good news peeps!

VERSION 0.5 IS OUT!

Includes: Recording of F key. Check first post for more info

[Will update 0.5 is a few minutes, needa repost the 0.4 and now 0.5 add-ons]
Old 12/25/2008, 02:10   #26

The recorder works great! Except sometimes, there's a long pause before it starts doing anything, any idea how to fix this?
Old 12/25/2008, 02:14   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverdans View Post
The recorder works great! Except sometimes, there's a long pause before it starts doing anything, any idea how to fix this?
I did notice that myself... I took away a LOT of delay time in the reply part, but it persisted to do that... For now you'll have to deal with it... It really isn't that big of a deal, on the bright side, it gives you time to go to your Conquer screen and get ready for it to run :P.

(When it replays it a 2nd time through it doesn't do this long pause again does it? *It shouldn't anyways*)
Old 12/25/2008, 02:21   #28

Quote:
O wtf... It WAS up there, I'm positive of that... I'll repost it...

Also, good news peeps!

VERSION 0.5 IS OUT!

Includes: Recording of F key. Check first post for more info

[Will update 0.5 is a few minutes, needa repost the 0.4 and now 0.5 add-ons]
Hehe thx lol man at this pace you will have that memory based bot out in no time! Lol I'll try the new features out l8r right now i lag way to much now that ninja came out to use any kind of macro or bot

Ps.do you mind if I decompile and look at your source? I always enjoy looking at autoit source codes to see what I can learn.
Old 12/25/2008, 02:22   #29

Quote:
I did notice that myself... I took away a LOT of delay time in the reply part, but it persisted to do that... For now you'll have to deal with it... It really isn't that big of a deal, on the bright side, it gives you time to go to your Conquer screen and get ready for it to run :P.

(When it replays it a 2nd time through it doesn't do this long pause again does it? *It shouldn't anyways*)
It did for me I'll try recording a few more and see what happens though
Old 12/25/2008, 02:41   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan G View Post
Hehe thx lol man at this pace you will have that memory based bot out in no time! Lol I'll try the new features out l8r right now i lag way to much now that ninja came out to use any kind of macro or bot

Ps.do you mind if I decompile and look at your source? I always enjoy looking at autoit source codes to see what I can learn.
Sure IDC... I just don't post my source do to the fact noobs will run off with it and sell it or claim its their bot or something... Only way you can decompile though is if you tell me how you decompile scripts xD. I've always been curious to know. If I wanted I could have downloaded a program that I put the code in my bot that will make my code un-readable once its decompiled, but it was not necessary to do with this bot. (PM me how you do it xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverdans View Post
It did for me I'll try recording a few more and see what happens though
Then its your recording. When it asks you if you want an instructional messagebox message put on your .ini, once you hit no (or if you hit yes and type in your message) it AUTOMATICALLY goes to the recording. So if you stutter a little bit with starting your clicks, your bot will pause that long before doing the first click. Not sure how I can make it so it starts on queue, I'll work on that later. Thanks for the feedback though .