Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games > Clash Royale
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Promo Free Trophy Push] Clash Royale Trophy Push & 3-10k Cards Challenge Boost

Discussion on [Promo Free Trophy Push] Clash Royale Trophy Push & 3-10k Cards Challenge Boost within the Clash Royale forum part of the Mobile Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 240
[Promo Free Trophy Push] Clash Royale Trophy Push & 3-10k Cards Challenge Boost

[/COLOR]
Welcome to Bon-Bin Game & Services store

FREE Clash Royale Trophy Push for a limited time !
NOW AVAILABLE !! (Limited Slot 3-5k / Day)
Grand Challenge Boost 3k / 6k / 10k Cards
Click Spoiler below To See the Details

To showing how greatful that we found this forum, we are going to give a free boosting for every user in here , yes its totally free as long as your deck meet our requirement.
This services will be done by me ,my real life friend and 2 of my clan's mate, we are profesional player which handling some of the top 100 and we able to play with any kind of deck, we still able to get 10k cards in grand challenge with less than 2500 gems.

Requirement for free boosting :
- Arena 1-4 : no requirement
- Arena 5 : rare lv 3, common lv 5
- Arena 6 : rare lv 4, common lv 6, can be lower if you have the witch and prince
- Arena 7 : rare lv 6, common lv 7, can be lower if you have the witch+prince+giant , you can disscus it with me later.
- Arena 8 & 9 are not available for free boosting due too taking too much time, but dont worry we also give a special price for our pay boosting , please check on bellow for our pay boosting service

Rules & Information for Free Boosting
- Available for both Android & IOS Device.
- Every user only allowed to get 1 of our free boosting
- i will only accept 5 request a day, 6th person and so will scheduled for the next day
- Maximum boosting allowed for each user is +1 arena for arena 1-6
- To join our free boosting user must request in this thread, we later will post each taken slot daily on first post
- If you Like our work, please buy for the next push
- Please give us a vouch once its complete
- I will add more rules or information later if anything comes to me.

Trophy Push Service for Clash Royale (*Paid Service)
For Android & IOS User
please take a note my timezone is gmt+7

Pricing
• From arena 1 to 4 = free
• From arena 4 to 5 = free
• From arena 5 to 6 = free
• From arena 6 to 7 = free
• From arena 7 to 8 = $8

# Starting from 2300 and above, the pricing will be calculated by each of 100 / 200 trophy
• Trophy 2300-2800 = $8 / 200 trophy
• Trophy 2800-3400 = $10 / 100 trophy
• Trophy 3400-3800= $ 12 / 100 throphy
• Trophy 3800-4000+ = contact us, the price will be depends on your deck the easier for us will also get a lower price

Requirement to get into level of arena below
• Arena 1-4 = no requirement
• Arena 5 = no requirement
• Arena 6 = rare lv4 , common lv6 can be lower if you have the witch+prince
• Arena 7 = prince + witch + giant , rare lv5, common lv 7, please disscus it with me to make sure your deck is able to reach arena 7
• Arena 8 = king lv 8 and above , it would be better to contact me to make sure about it.
• Arena 9 = prefer tournament standart and above
• 3000-3400 = 1 Level above Tournament standart with few supporting legendary
• 3400-400 = please contact us to confirm your deck
*We might able to push your trophy to desired amount with the deck below our requirement but since its gonna take more time we will charge an extra cost as well.

Payment
•Paypal
*For Reputable member Only
•Elite Gold
•Middleman
•Another Marketplace

About Us
hello, my name is robin, i am business owner from indonesia, my current business is product photography and online store for home decor.
beside from that, i also like to play online game, mostly for hobby sometimes for extra income, and this is my first time doing a business for oversea customers, so im sorry if im a lil bit paranoid and prefer to use the elite gold and middleman at this moment.
but dont worry about my credibility, i love to serve a good cust, i dont really money oriented, i will prefer gain a little if that makes my cust happy, well that also have a limit lol, feel free to contact me for any question.

FYI
: being new in oversea business doesnt mean im new with online business , im already in online business especially for game accounts/gold/service since the first nexus launching, not sure if you know that game, should be arround 1998-1999 and been doing online business till now, so do not expect to scam me, i believe you will waste your time because before you even know about online, i already doing the business

My Site for another business is : Decor,Design & Multimedia (coming soon))
My Site for game and services business is : (under reconstruction)
Old 11/26/2016, 19:18   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
great service
Old 09/17/2017, 19:37   #3

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokpuppet View Post
great service
thanks, didnt realized that i ever get a client from here haha