Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wie Level man in Black Ops 2 Zombie

Discussion on Wie Level man in Black Ops 2 Zombie within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
Arrow Wie Level man in Black Ops 2 Zombie

Kann mir das jemand sagen wie man dort Levelt, ich bin dort seid einer Woche mit einen Kumpel Totenkopf blaue Augen, und zocken täglich viele verschiedene Modes aber kommen nie level up?!

Tags
black ops 2 level

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Call of Duty Black opts Zombie Online Trainer/level changer
06/30/2011 - Call of Duty - 4 Replies
Im selling my COD Black opts zombie hack that Ive made that works for online. Heres my you tube video shows all the info in it as well. YouTube - ‪PC Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombie Online Hack‬‏ Im selling my hack for 15 dollars per person, you will get a user name to log in with , and its for life. Taking payments via Paypal at [email protected] I will send the bill of sale and the program to the email that you paid me with on paypal. Also you will need netframes 3.5...
[PC]Black Ops Zombie
06/03/2011 - Call of Duty - 6 Replies
Hallo Leute Ich suche 3 leute mit dennen mann gut zombie spielen kann mit dennen auch mal bis runde 30 + kommt wir spielen kino der toten ts vorhanden wer mitpielen will soll bescheid sagen und die version auch bitte
Cod Black Ops Zombie
11/26/2010 - Call of Duty - 13 Replies
so hallo, wer die at version oder eine sonstige uncut version von cod black ops hat, und bock hat mal zombie zu spielen, addet mich mal in skype (marksub619). würde mich freuen MfG delta619
CoD Black Ops - Zombie Mod?
11/10/2010 - Call of Duty - 16 Replies
Wollte mal die Leute, die CoD BO schon haben fragen (Pc-Version) ob der Zombie Modus im deustchen CoD dabei ist & ob die angekündigten 4 neuen Maps dabei sind, da ich es mir sonst uncut aus England hole.