Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Ops 2 Polish version

Discussion on Black Ops 2 Polish version within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Ops 2 Polish version

Hey
hat einer ne ahnung obs ne einschränkung gibt bei der polish version gibt?
oder ob man mit einer polish version in de gebannd wird
Old 02/26/2013, 23:26   #2

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
ne, musst nur patchen um es auf englisch/deutsch spielen zu können, da es nur auf polnisch spielbar ist. Sonst jedoch ohne Einschränkungen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DARK ORBIT CLON] New Version-> Black Galaxy 0.8.7 <-New version [Offline]
07/26/2017 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Do not consider this spam, many people simply do not read the last comments of the issues and find out they took a new version of a program or game, for that reason I open this topic. Video: Black Galaxy clon dark orbit - YouTube Features: Download: Black Galaxy 0.8.7 .exe
Black Ops 2: Statt XBox Version doch die PC Version?
11/11/2012 - Call of Duty - 12 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich habe Black Ops 2 vorbestellt ,aber weil Black Ops 2 doch in Deutschland und Österreich geschnitten wurde und ich ein RIESEN Zombie-Fan bin wollte ich fragen ob ihr an meiner Stelle die Bestellung von der XBox Version auf die PC Version ändern würdet. Das Problem ist nämlich ,dass ich das Spiel per 9.99er Aktion bei Gamestop vorbestellt habe und man dann nicht stornieren kann und Gamestop nur die AT bzw. USK Version anbietet... Und naja ohne die Crawler hat man einen extrem...
patch for polish version
06/29/2012 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hello i have question, does anybody have a patch that selects only opposite factionwhen when you press ~ ? (on polish server - THESUN )
Polish Kal (Polish to English Language)
06/10/2010 - Kal Online - 23 Replies
Hello, I changed some stuff from international kal to polish kal just so some texts are in english nothing complicated just renamed the stuff from normal int kal to polish just so you can see some of the text changed to english. Some of you might find it useful and some of you might think everyone knows how to do that. :) Just drag and drop into your data folder in Polish Kal. Click to Download Not Keylogger or Virus please can someone check for me.