Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

retro Cabal

Discussion on retro Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 03/08/2017, 21:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
I would also like to participate in fire test on 12th of april >_<
Old 03/10/2017, 13:55   #17

First of all I want to apologize for my absence of this week but I've had quite the busy schedule in order to put together a fresh client which you can download as soon as the private messages roll out on Sunday. Furthermore I need to mention that this absence will be from every Tuesday to Thursday but I'm reading your replies and messages you send to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakihito View Post
The thing with PI skill books for me is just that having to hunt them down feels like a bit of a chore and runs contrary to the rest of the game, as well as MMORPGs in general. That particular design choice by ESTsoft always felt to me like it came out of nowhere. Still, it's a small thing, it's no big deal, and I suppose it's in accordance to vanilla.

Oh, and by the way, I don't think I mentioned this yet but good call on making this a medium (medium plus?) rate server. Everybody always seems to want the super high rate PvP-focused fun servers where you barely need to build up a character and I'm just here wanting to play a nice cosy midrate with some comfort features where I don't get bored after a week... Really looking forward to this project, truthfully.
On the files I worked with only some of the skills were sold so that I removed them from the instructors. However it can be changed.

Yes, you'll play on medium rates but they probably still need to be tweaked a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifou12 View Post
I would love to play your server,
but I have some questions, its EP2 client based ?

As you are entering in the Private server world you must know some thing :

You need strong DDOS protection, nice anti cheat protection (Mshield is the most known as it protect your server very well from 95% of haxor)
It's based on episode 8 files as most of the later added features like the new battle modes and dungeon points wouldn't be possible.

I've heard of all the attacks and will try my best to keep the server online. I'm considering to give mShield a try after the test fire weekend if I can see that the server will at least be self sustainable.

alterOpa
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2017, 10:44   #18

there wont be bm3 right?
Old 03/12/2017, 10:51   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrixdragon View Post
there wont be bm3 right?
its ep8 so there will be
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2017, 13:52   #20

Can't wait to join!thumbs up!
Old 03/12/2017, 16:50   #21

Just sent out all the private messages with your individual account details. Hopefully I didn't miss one of you. Next private messages will be sent on next week's Sunday.

alterOpa
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2017, 18:12   #22

elite*gold: 21
Sounds good!
Old 03/13/2017, 00:27   #23

Oh,How to join btw?
Old 03/13/2017, 13:26   #24

In order to advertise your server, you should put more screen about your server, whenever you feel the need to.

Not about all the feature but some, the community of cabal is dispoatched everywhere and are waiting for a nice content feature server.
Old 03/13/2017, 22:15   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatrate11 View Post
Oh,How to join btw?
I'll write you a private message next Sunday in which you'll get your account information and can only suggest you to read my initial post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifou12 View Post
In order to advertise your server, you should put more screen about your server, whenever you feel the need to.

Not about all the feature but some, the community of cabal is dispoatched everywhere and are waiting for a nice content feature server.
You're right and I want to apologise for the lack of screenshots. My plan was to at least post one new screenshot every single day but I currently have a lot of stress due to preparations for upcoming exams. In addition there still is a lot to do and each response takes time which usually doesn't work out with my strict schedule.

Anyway I'm trying my best to keep you updated and almost finalised all dungeon drops last weekend.

alterOpa
Old 03/13/2017, 23:35   #26

Do we get the "patch" on next sunday ? I already got my account details.

Btw, is your screenshot wrong ?
Old 03/14/2017, 00:00   #27

Please let me have the details next sunday too
Old 03/14/2017, 09:14   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMT2008 View Post
Do we get the "patch" on next sunday ? I already got my account details.

Btw, is your screenshot wrong ?
No, the patch will be out as soon as everything is done because I don't want to supply you with a bunch of hot fixes. Probably some days before the weekend but the patch currently is about 50mb so not as much of a deal to download as the client.

The forum doesn't allow screenshots till you reach a certain amount of posts. Hope after my 20th post they will show!

alterOpa
Old 03/14/2017, 10:26   #29

i want to join to ..!!
Old 03/14/2017, 16:15   #30

hope i can join your server .. im so excited

do you have website for your server .. i want to join ..