Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal

Discussion on [Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 03/29/2017, 15:18   #136

elite*gold: 0
Fixes:
- WA BM3 LVL 2 Book added at droptable
- FB Debuff has old CooldDown due mShield kickout
- Changed Flawless potion with 100% resist to 10 sec duration
- Removed Holy Vitality Potions and added Potion of Veradrix

Added:
- All kind of Costumes and Pets changed from "Selling Not Allowed" to "Sellable" = All pets and costumes can be NPCed now.
- Saint Weapon and Saint Buff got new values
- Changed Appertiance when you create new char with Arch Set/Weapon
- Added Drei Frame and Archridium category in AH for armor and weapons
- Increased HP pot Lv.4 from 1000 heal to 2500 heal
- Increased FA heal buff
- Removed Knock Back % from FA buff and added 5 other values instead of knock back because it was bugged
- Added PW5 Bike as new bike, it open Warehouse + own speed faster than Blue and RW3
- Added 3 more Formula Cards for Option Scroll Box (U can get CRI/MCR/SSA/MSA scroll any grade (from low to highest)), PW5 (you can craft PW5) and Tempus Ring (You can craft tempus ring)
- Increased Honor Rank title bonus and Bringer Title bonus
- Added 9 different wings
- Increased upgrade bonus so every + of your item will give more bonus. Example of Mithril Plate (WA) - [+0 have 130 Def, 223 Def rate and 350 hp] and [+15 have 385 def, 1003 def rate and 2000 hp]
- We added a lot of safeguards to be easy to drop but increased also upgrade rates now because difference among + of item is huge. So atm with +6 items you will have bonus as old +15 item. (That mean it will be harder now to update items, but you get alot more stats from it)
- Added new mercenaries and changed their values so they will help a lot in dungeons
- Added 4x Premium Box with items in webshop

Map:
- Added new map called "Event Arena"

Dungeons:
- Added drops to HV dungeon + edited monsters inside
- Added EOD B3F - Part 1
- Added EOD B3F - Part 2
- Added EOD B3F - Part 3
- Added Gladiator Arena

And few more changes will you will reveal alone due gameplay!

ENJOY!

NEW UPDATE TRAILER:

MANUAL PATCH AND NEW CLIENT LINK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AT OUR WEBSITE ON DOWNLOAD BUTTON!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2017, 00:52   #137

[QUOTE=EvilEmpireCabal;35870255]Fixes:
- WA BM3 LVL 2 Book added at droptable
- FB Debuff has old CooldDown due mShield kickout
- Changed Flawless potion with 100% resist to 10 sec duration
- Removed Holy Vitality Potions and added Potion of Veradrix

Added:
- All kind of Costumes and Pets changed from "Selling Not Allowed" to "Sellable" = All pets and costumes can be NPCed now.
- Saint Weapon and Saint Buff got new values
- Changed Appertiance when you create new char with Arch Set/Weapon
- Added Drei Frame and Archridium category in AH for armor and weapons
- Increased HP pot Lv.4 from 1000 heal to 2500 heal
- Increased FA heal buff
- Removed Knock Back % from FA buff and added 5 other values instead of knock back because it was bugged
- Added PW5 Bike as new bike, it open Warehouse + own speed faster than Blue and RW3
- Added 3 more Formula Cards for Option Scroll Box (U can get CRI/MCR/SSA/MSA scroll any grade (from low to highest)), PW5 (you can craft PW5) and Tempus Ring (You can craft tempus ring)
- Increased Honor Rank title bonus and Bringer Title bonus
- Added 9 different wings
- Increased upgrade bonus so every + of your item will give more bonus. Example of Mithril Plate (WA) - [+0 have 130 Def, 223 Def rate and 350 hp] and [+15 have 385 def, 1003 def rate and 2000 hp]
- We added a lot of safeguards to be easy to drop but increased also upgrade rates now because difference among + of item is huge. So atm with +6 items you will have bonus as old +15 item. (That mean it will be harder now to update items, but you get alot more stats from it)
- Added new mercenaries and changed their values so they will help a lot in dungeons
- Added 4x Premium Box with items in webshop

Map:
- Added new map called "Event Arena"

Dungeons:
- Added drops to HV dungeon + edited monsters inside
- Added EOD B3F - Part 1
- Added EOD B3F - Part 2
- Added EOD B3F - Part 3
- Added Gladiator Arena

And few more changes will you will reveal alone due gameplay!

ENJOY!

NEW UPDATE TRAILER:

MANUAL PATCH AND NEW CLIENT LINK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AT OUR WEBSITE ON DOWNLOAD BUTTON![/QUOT

mo bosses 2 hit ?
and 2 k defend ...
server broken...

best server broken, from the origin then. good game evil ...
Old 03/30/2017, 21:26   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo01 View Post
Shi7 server.. Weaste of time...
Full of GM friends... with hacks..
imposibile to defend.. and no1 care if you complain..they are gm` friends.. a full off lickers ***..
server is dead for me
Old 03/30/2017, 21:46   #139

Smile

After update server is increasing really fast! Today server reached 278 players! Highest peek so far!

Those are few screens from new event map!

Old 04/01/2017, 08:32   #140

hi im not registered your game pls help me
Old 04/06/2017, 15:40   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by cansar View Post
hi im not registered your game pls help me
whats the matter ? you can register on the website..

The new update contained really hardcore features. but with the new event it's fun. you can farm new dungeons while event and old dungeons while event is off. is for 7 days twice a month active, for more infos just read forum.
Old 04/19/2017, 19:06   #142

Auto close problem Here. I even reinstalled it. Still auto dc. Can't even proceed to log in page. Up to laucher loading only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolai1994 View Post
Download section is a **** bugged. Will pass this server peace.
2nd after manual patch after pressing START cabal stars then mShield then auto close <3 Great.
Same problem with mine. How to fix?
Old 04/20/2017, 03:02   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
whats the matter ? you can register on the website..

The new update contained really hardcore features. but with the new event it's fun. you can farm new dungeons while event and old dungeons while event is off. is for 7 days twice a month active, for more infos just read forum.

The server style is somehow not bad, but i am disappointed since their event reward give out op item, this will make the server unbalance and unfair. They are ruining their own server.
Old 04/20/2017, 08:47   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNightSaber View Post
The server style is somehow not bad, but i am disappointed since their event reward give out op item, this will make the server unbalance and unfair. They are ruining their own server.
may i know about which items u talkin ?
Old 05/01/2017, 16:44   #145

Add more costumes plesae. ^_^
Old 05/06/2017, 09:27   #146

this server is losing more and more players because of lack of update same and same dungeon to run no latest thing to do, ultra high settings but dungeon only drop cores why call it ultra high setting?, TGA/GM playing with players, joining nation war .. well they are game staff so why they are playing with normal player and even fighting for the saint forcecalibur .. LOL, force blader damage is too much..
if you pvp a force blader and use assassinate on you your hp will be half instantly, yes they dont have buffs but they have OP set option. it is like they are favoring this class
No event even NPC yul event to make players do something not only run any dungeon and loot those fckn cores..#ultrahighsettingforcores.

Update something so that your players dont leave your server or worst make their own server and ask your players to move..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2017, 09:20   #147

I supposed to have fun to play there before new update. It made it very hard instead of ultra high one with duration op accessories and that boring/hard eod3 parts
Old 05/08/2017, 18:20   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerowill View Post
this server is losing more and more players because of lack of update same and same dungeon to run no latest thing to do, ultra high settings but dungeon only drop cores why call it ultra high setting?, TGA/GM playing with players, joining nation war .. well they are game staff so why they are playing with normal player and even fighting for the saint forcecalibur .. LOL, force blader damage is too much..
if you pvp a force blader and use assassinate on you your hp will be half instantly, yes they dont have buffs but they have OP set option. it is like they are favoring this class
No event even NPC yul event to make players do something not only run any dungeon and loot those fckn cores..#ultrahighsettingforcores.

Update something so that your players dont leave your server or worst make their own server and ask your players to move..
As far as I know TGA is Triall/Term Game Advisor, it's normal player, none TGA get any rewards for helping players or something like this, anyway i dont know why you are complaining about that TGA are taking part in this kind of events. Its mean that we are not normal players? Best Regards Hiko
Old 05/08/2017, 19:05   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastiiixd View Post
As far as I know TGA is Triall/Term Game Advisor, it's normal player, none TGA get any rewards for helping players or something like this, anyway i dont know why you are complaining about that TGA are taking part in this kind of events. Its mean that we are not normal players? Best Regards Hiko
well im complaining this because some of your tga feel they have power over player but in reallity they are just the front desk of this server. And the other thing this gm player who is playing with normal player even he have normal set well he is still a gm..other thing about tga what if they report a player that they have fight with ingame and report it fir his own good image? Well some of the player realize something is fishy about your trial game advisor ..they think they have power and we all know that they have game master on their side..wel who will believe on normal player staff will beleive on other staff #Realtalk
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2017, 01:22   #150

Thumbs up

HELLO EVERYONE WE MADE SMALL UPDATE!

Since everyone was telling that they aren't busy while week of dung event is off we made something that will change that and will make each and every run "usefull run" instead of "useless run", we added two things in shop for newbies and for older players.

Newbies can buy Rune Box which will help them get stronger and they have to run this dungeons to get items they need to buy it from YUL:
[YUL ITEM] LID - RUNE BOX [PIECE] - 4x runs
[YUL ITEM] RS - RUNE BOX [PIECE] - 3x runs
[YUL ITEM] EOD B1F - RUNE BOX [PIECE] - 2x runs
[YUL ITEM] SOD - RUNE BOX [PIECE] - 1x run

For older players to get Item Reward with awesome items need to run this dungeons to obtain following materials:
[YUL ITEM] FT2 - ITEM BOX [PIECE] - 5x runs
[YUL ITEM] MO - ITEM BOX [PIECE] - 5x runs
[YUL ITEM] B3F Part 3 - ITEM BOX [PIECE] - 5x runs
[YUL ITEM] GLADIATOR ARENA - ITEM BOX [PIECE] - 3x runs

Screenshots: