Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal

Discussion on [Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 02/19/2017, 15:57   #121

elite*gold: 0
to have some good ddos protction .. you need to earn alot money ingame.. pay to win its the best option
Old 02/20/2017, 08:41   #122

OMG... "Pay 2 Win is a good option" OMG... A good option is a good business model! NOT A PAY 2 WIN Server! FFS.
What's going on with this community.. It's just going downhill really fast... Jesus help them please.

Hey Golddragoon defend your server FFS! Don't give in to that ******'s mark's attacks!

I have so much fate in your my Best Friend GoldDragoon!!!! DEFEAT HIM!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 19:37   #123

Server is off?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 23:27   #124

We had server maintenance.

- Saint ReSpawn every day (24 hours after its killed) (Drops 1 day duration saint weapon because it respawn each day)
- Golem ReSpawn every day (24 hours after its killed)

- Reduce Boss spawn time by 5 times (Because we have one channel for now bosses will spawn way faster)

- We will have one channel only for now
Why we made one channel?
- It will reduce laggs
- It will make people interact with eachother more often
- People will meet eachother faster
- People will easier sell their items to other players
- Will be easier to host events
- There will be AFK boss on ch same as all BSLVL mobs in ****** Ice. Saint and Arance will be there too,
- We mixed all channels into one. Also big plus is that now you get x4 drop from HC channel as normal channel!
So you can easier get items and make dungeons!

Increased dungeon dungeon limit of people that can entry (So everyone can run dungeons no matter who is inside)
Increased channel capacity to 200 players(Since we use channel 1 we will increase channel capacity)
- Added mShield as antihack
Old 02/24/2017, 02:52   #125

now i can't enter the game coz of this mtp.dll error.so sad. i tried the manual patch already.and im running win7 on my pc. =(
Old 02/26/2017, 11:13   #126

server offline ?
Old 02/26/2017, 17:37   #127

- Returned back Battle Mode cooldown into original one in TG (5 minutes CT of each BM)
- Re-edited Tera/Mystic/Shine, SIGMetal, Mithril and Drei Frame set effects because we hadn't time in past to edit any of them now each set has new effects. It was unbalanced since Drei was the only one with different set effects
- Increased all Lycanus Weapon Attack/Magic attack and Attack rate since its highest grade weapon and now it has more attack then Mithril weapons as it should be.
- Increased all Drei Frame parts defense + defense rate to be stronger then Mithril since its grade above Mithril grade
- Increased Golem HP since we forgot to do that last maintenance. Also increased Saint Boss just a little. (Saint weapon will get stronger in future updates once we fully test balance out of it with new values we will put)
- Reseted Dungeon Ranking times + made it work again (at least thats what should work we will see once server is live)

(Server was under maintenance)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2017, 10:48   #128

best cabal server now ...
Old 03/05/2017, 19:39   #129

Corrupte server..All friends gm use hack in TG.. and gm ignore me.. and ban when i say on channel shout!
HAHA please...
stay play with your friends.. if you think can defend friend gms with full 45% amp per items and with hack in tg.. that you can`t see from where they atack you
Gl...
Already delete this one... Corrupted !
Old 03/05/2017, 19:50   #130

Good luck my friend. You are trying to say that someone else is hacking while you did use hack as well + dupe when it was allowed until we caught you xD

Anyway, Have fun and take care, hope you find your peace somewhere else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2017, 21:28   #131

Lol

Im.Blue
When i use hack ?
Al your friends use hack in tg when i tell. In guild alot say waste of time with prove will.not get ban is friend with gm
So g.l wih your.corrupt server
Pay2 win and be only.friend with this little s**t can play there if tell.on ch somethin about his friends . Like they use hack get rdy to get ban. Id you no donated and say somethig bad ..like bug or about gm friends. Boom. Ban
Corrupt. I see enought
Weastw of time
And i didnt.use hack kid... cd bm3.in tg.was becouse.i didnt.update the game.. till some1 tell.me to do.. so dix your bugs or pay some1 to do it.. you are incompetente.
Pay2win. Donated for good items.
Old 03/06/2017, 19:16   #132

diablo01 try to make server on your own and fix bugs yourself to see how you will do you lill **** talker
and evil "Dix" your server

how can some people go so low ...
Old 03/09/2017, 10:15   #133

pace monkey
i dont even play there from like a month i dont play nowhere
if you going to flame and cry after playing on every server then play official to see how you will do and what you will cry about after that
you brainless monkey
Old 03/21/2017, 17:34   #134

my account bugged on this cabal server, stuck at login page after dc and no one respond to my post on the forum
Old 03/26/2017, 21:00   #135

Download section is a **** bugged. Will pass this server peace.
2nd after manual patch after pressing START cabal stars then mShield then auto close <3 Great.