Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Honor LV10 for hack!

Discussion on About Honor LV10 for hack! within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Honor LV10 for hack!

I know some PPL Maybe in honor lv10 ps use 1hit.
no drop honor. Lv 133+ use BOF BOS +4 and can 1 hit
why? Some 1 can tellme? TY!

Sry my english
Old 06/03/2009, 21:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
they might pk people and then reset his pk points
as u know pking people takes off your honour points, but i doubt they do that cuz it would take alot of time, but its possible
Old 06/04/2009, 01:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
its possible to have dmg hack at class 10 honor..not telling as i dont want to see prvt server im playing full of dmg hacker xD..if u dont believe me try pvp me on elite or empire cabal =) still using bof to dmg hack..its just another way to do it =) bo7c and eo7c not working though

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Helix Combo / Speed / No Skill Cooldown hack / honor pts hack using C.E
05/30/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 196 Replies
This is for the new cabal helix this is compose of speed , skill no CD and combo stay at lvl 1 bar For Speed just change it value to what u want 380 is normal For Skill NO CD = change value to 1 To atk through walls = change value to 1 Do not Change the Trigger address. 1. DL this cheattable.CT its a cheat table from evandon post i just remove some address and retain the ones that i usually use. 2. Open CE 5.4 then open the cheat table attach it to system.dll. 3. Look for Level in the...
ALCHEMY LV10 BOX <- READ
05/11/2010 - Archlord - 24 Replies
We are united by this forum, so we are gonna help eachother, aight? I got 2 spots for farming Finest Stem/Soul Struck (I farm about 300 of each by night) Where can I find Finest Skin/Bell ? The one who helps me, I'll farm some for him tho ;-)
lv10 alchemy
02/10/2010 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies
SORC Deleted
Dmg Hack With honor lvl 10
06/28/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 21 Replies
Man i play a server which have lvl 10 honor so no matter what u do when u relog it become lvl 10 again how the hell m i able to use DMG stacking hack? anyone can help me out
WTS +25 115 Orc, 96 SS, +15 105 Rp, R5 +6 lv10 2h Axt, R5 +7 lv10 Warrioir armor etc.
02/13/2009 - Trading - 9 Replies
Hiho at first the important info i think all the stuff is on TANDA i must apologiz to all of the english guys because my english isnt very good :P u can make an offer (pm or here) and if we are agreed whe can sell the stuff on the normal way or we can make it on ebay (when u dont trust me) I Stoped playing on my acc because on of my best friend stoped playing and he gives me his acc but on another server (not on tanda) so i can need them anymore. i dont sell my acc complete...