Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something like the old CabalRider for EU?

Discussion on Something like the old CabalRider for EU? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Something like the old CabalRider for EU?

I used to use CabalRider, a bot for Cabal EU many years ago. The bot was really good, auto farm, auto sell, auto everything.

Is there something like that for Cabal EU right now? It needs to have the same features, if not more.

You can also tell me in PM, it's fine. Eagerly waiting for replies!
Old 12/15/2016, 20:07   #2

I talked with few alz selling companys. Bots that you see on maps are not their. It's cabal rider. Cabal rider is supplier for them all, and they are buying alz from him (low price), then selling for higher. Cabal rider is now private and owner won't share it because of patching...
Old 12/17/2016, 19:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuwe View Post
I talked with few alz selling companys. Bots that you see on maps are not their. It's cabal rider. Cabal rider is supplier for them all, and they are buying alz from him (low price), then selling for higher. Cabal rider is now private and owner won't share it because of patching...
Wow this is a big news! I loved CabalRider, any chance we can buy it in private from the guy? Or any contact of this guy? It was sooo good!
Old 12/31/2016, 17:37   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 2,011
Download my MadprogrammerPH for PH then use the bot function maybe my bot is working @ EU

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CabalRider + VM??
10/06/2011 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hello, Im using a Windows7 with a 64 bit. And i know it doesn't work in some cases, so heres my question : If I will use Virtual Machine to use this bot will it slow my PCs performance? when not running the VM? Also can It harm my PC? Regards,
About Cabalrider
06/27/2011 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
Hello. I play on COBR and it is only now that i've managed to get the CR for this server. However, it was made available by an alz seller site, that claims to be supporting CR for COBR. They say it is free for now but will be paid in the future. Since I have to put my acc info when configuring cabalrider, what are the chances that site modified the program and receives that info? I thought since thei sell alz, it would be much more easier to them if they hadnt to farm, but to steal the...
CabalRider EU
06/18/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 25 Replies
Hi Dea Friend's i have a small problem. I can buy 1 day ago CabalRider I'm success full join the game but 1 min later gameguard got dc me. This is GameGuard Message; http://www.inpgame.com/gameguard.JPG How can i fix this is problem? So Much Thanks
Cabalrider released new bot for PH [Cabalrider 1.04]
11/13/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies
here's the link http://219.129.239.193/down/CabalRider_PH1.0.4.exe enjoy botting!! kalat nyo para less chance of getting banned !! hihi.. :D
CabalRider SG
05/24/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Why is it only my computer is detected by the gameguard when my friend's computer can continue botting after 24.00 ? It says there is an external program(cabalrider). Umm cabal rider website is also error and i cannot download the newest cabal rider.