Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Class is the best ?

Discussion on Which Class is the best ? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which Class is the best ?

I play Cabal now 2 Days and will know which class is the best for PVE and which good for PVP =)
Thank you for writting.
Maybe you can write in german ?
Old 12/22/2009, 18:49   #2

Well.. for my opinion.. the best classes for PVE is WA and PVP is FB
Already test both at max capacity...
And this is the result.. FB truly great for PvP but if u make a BL the correct way... BL is the most dangerous when is come to 1 vs 1 but weak at nation war....( since the BM2 is concentrate to 1 target only...)
While FA great at sneak attack.... and FS is vital on Party....
For WI is wht i think the weakest Char eveer.. ( haven't pull on max capacity yet )

Well this is my result after 2 and a half year playing cabal...
I would love to hear from other ... ^^ ...
Old 12/23/2009, 00:37   #3

The best PVE class is blader, you simply can't deny it. Which class is best for PVP I don't have a clear opinion.
Old 12/23/2009, 01:27   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
No,best SOLO class is blader,afaik,a WI survives in CA better than a blader,same goes for WA.
Blader FAILS at everything related to party .Like high lvl dungeons etc.
It's only good for DPS,has no party buffs.
best overall classes,and only imba classes WA/WI.
Old 12/23/2009, 02:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
No,best SOLO class is blader,afaik,a WI survives in CA better than a blader,same goes for WA.
Blader FAILS at everything related to party .Like high lvl dungeons etc.
It's only good for DPS,has no party buffs.
You've forgot FB which crits pretty good in pvp and it does like 50% of a party in high lvl dungeons.
Old 12/25/2009, 04:07   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
nothing more to say.