Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any new bypass?

Discussion on any new bypass? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/26/2009, 11:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
OK i did it guys love ya SMT2008 & NoobWant2Learn you have my 10x

BTW i don't know if you try but try no skill delay with Bl BM2 AWSOME

and one more thing canb you tell me what DC is ? (probably Disconnect but i'm "noob rank" trancendent)

And i think about BM2 .... there can be some way to find bm adress and lock and always be bm2 or this will be to nice
Old 09/26/2009, 19:15   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobWant2Learn View Post
FS= First Scan
NS= Next Scan

Combo Hack
-Do a 1 skill combo on dummy/mob and FS 1 before combo ends.
-NS 0
-Do a 2 skills combo on dummy/mob and NS 2 before combo ends.
-NS 0
-Freeze all values to 1 (if u got it wrong, try it again and again it should work)

No Skill Delay
-stand FS 1
-dance NS 0
-repeat until few address left
-freeze to 1 (never use odd circle)

Note: Combo Hack + No Skill Delay Hack = NO DC (proven 101%)
you can even move while COMBOing
It's difficult to find right adress for combo hack, i get it 1 time but after few minutes my game crash and adress are useless then i re start the game and i musted to do scan and i can't do it again, it don't work, i can't find combo hack -_-
Old 09/26/2009, 19:22   #33

anyone know if CR bypasses xtrap in CabalNA?
Old 09/26/2009, 19:45   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcow95 View Post
anyone know if CR bypasses xtrap in CabalNA?
yes, if you use CR for cabalNA
Old 09/26/2009, 19:54   #35

no does like it completely disable xtrap?... like cud I use CE ? because I tried using Olly along with Free CR yesterday but my computer kept crashing >.> I can buy it but I wana kno first if it'll actually bypass for olly
Old 09/27/2009, 08:48   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShadow69 View Post
It's difficult to find right adress for combo hack, i get it 1 time but after few minutes my game crash and adress are useless then i re start the game and i musted to do scan and i can't do it again, it don't work, i can't find combo hack -_-
Learn to smart edit the address. Then you don't have to scan for the address everytime. What you need is just recalculate base on your level address. Please use 'search' function to find the post regarding 'smart edit'.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2009, 21:57   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_unholy View Post
Learn to smart edit the address. Then you don't have to scan for the address everytime. What you need is just recalculate base on your level address. Please use 'search' function to find the post regarding 'smart edit'.
i understand but the probleme is my computer, i have a old comuter (amd athlon xp 2.200+, 512 mo ram, geforce 6600gtx) thus i take +- 5 minutes to do a scan -_-

Edit :thx for your tips and feedback, i search, i find and it's work very well ^^
Old 10/01/2009, 15:12   #38

mail me. i have my latest version. its disreet. first come first serve. its free. im giving it away to everyone who needs it. just dont abused it.