Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

c++ and keystrokes

Discussion on c++ and keystrokes within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
c++ and keystrokes

could anyone help me out with c++ im a begginer with c++ and need help how to send keystrokes to game from injected dll

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Function not sending keystrokes
01/18/2012 - C/C++ - 2 Replies
Dear readers, Probably a lot of fails in the coding but nevermind that please. I am still learning it. At the moment I made a simple GUI with just one function. Repeat a text someone shouted. It will send 3 keystrokes each loop. 1. Spacebar 2. Arrow up 3. Enter key
How to send keystrokes to a game
01/14/2012 - C/C++ - 13 Replies
Dear reader, I am recently starting to learn C++. I have the following problem: I build this GUI program which should repeat my shouts by a simple method. Send a "space", then "up key", then "enter key" command. Only this is, that it will not respons if the window is not focussed.
Simulating Keystrokes
11/18/2011 - General Gaming Releases - 6 Replies
Hi folks, usually I am not releasing my stuff. But here is a small hint for "do it yourself" people, how to simulate keystrokes for Warhammer Online. The usual way to do that via Postmessage or kbdevent does NOT work here, because Warhammer is a DirectInput game. It cost me some hours to figure out a proper but easy way how to do it: INPUT input;
Help with Postmessage, Sending keystrokes.. !
04/12/2011 - AutoIt - 6 Replies
Hello everyone , i use this sourcecode that i found for sending keys on a minimized window. ; #FUNCTION# ================================================== ================================================== ================ ; Name...........: SimulKey ; Description ...: Simulate a Key-Send to a specified handle in the Background ; Author ........: Felix Lehmann ; Modified.......: If you modify this Script, please enter your name here ; Remarks .......: - ; Related .......: - ; Parameters...
The difference between hard/software keystrokes
02/17/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
Hi all, I recently joined so forgive my noobies questions I was wondering how Keystrokes made by software and hardware are different. The reason for this the "Logitech Revolution mouse" can asign other Keys to it's Buttons even keyboad keys how come Gameguard allows this? Does Gameguard only block what it knows or is this only partly the case?