Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find base adrees

Discussion on How to find base adrees within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to find base adrees

Im a cabal brazil player i would know how can i get adress/ aoe
gm=
aoe=
range=
base=
combo=
pcombo=
nation=
delay=
Old 09/22/2012, 18:41   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
1. look at the guide section on how to find addresses like nation/combo/pcombo
2. learn how to search for pointers (also a thread in the guide section)
3. fill in the file

Similar Threads Similar Threads
the way to find the base and offset address of money
03/14/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Find out where esi comes from, its probably a struct within a struct. Keep going like this and you'll eventually come to a static pointer which will be your starting point for getting to that value on a new restart by jumping through the proper pointers and offsets. I think CE actually has the ability to try and look for static pointer starting points on its own.
Ein paar Adrees Codes ^^
04/21/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
CODE //------------------------Cyniu Private Logger Started------------------------ //Time -->> //Date -->> //--------HACKSHIELD----------- #define ADR_HACKSHIELD 0x00****** #define ADR_HACKDETECTED 0x00****** #define ADR_INCLUDE_EHSVC 0x00****** #define ADR_INITIALIZE_EAGLE 0x00****** #define ADR_ANTIBAN 0x00A8344C
[Tutorial+Tool] find other's hp mini tool + CE tutorial to find the Base Addresses
04/12/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
this thread contains a videos of how to find you hp and ur target's hp base address using cheat engine in Archlord, along with a mini-simple tool written in C# that uses this info to find ur hp and ur target's hp by reading the process memory also the source code (for whom ever wants to use it in his own bot possibly!) ---> finding base address isnt always easy, it has try-and-error, interacting with the client to gather more info using CE... the initial 1098 value of the target mob could be...
Find the char base address
12/16/2009 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
I'm looking to find the char base address for 5162. What is the simplest method you've found to find it? I have used CE mainly for finding static addresses, so how are you finding dynamic addresses? p.s. If you also want to p.m. me the base and offsets for 5162 as well, that'd be fine with me. :)
anybody can help me to find base address of MaxHP/MaxMP and Target ,plz
05/22/2009 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
anybody can help me to find base address of MaxHP/MaxMP and Target ,plz But i can find base address of Current HP/MP. (how to use Cheat Engine for find it)