Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EOD B1f Shourt cut? eod spamming?

Discussion on EOD B1f Shourt cut? eod spamming? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EOD B1f Shourt cut? eod spamming?

I used to spam eod for mergapegh ring using cabal engine and its wall hack feature. but cabal engine is outdated how can i still do this while not completing the whole dungeon i know maps hacks were patched already
Old 09/02/2012, 04:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
all u need is either the wallhack punkstyle released or the gate address. with wallhack its obviously just walk through the walls to merg but with gate address what u do is walk through all the gates til the small teal coloured boss right after the optional dark red one and kill it then do the quest from there. basically skip everything all the way until just after the zombie general
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NO SPAMMING PLEASE
03/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Registered players of ELitepvpers, please do not spam and scam and steal files or links that do not belong to you! _______________________________________ DO NOT PM ME, IM JUST CONCERN. SCAN FILE FOR VIRUSES http://virustotal.com
I know im spamming but i need help
11/26/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
after i patched my PSF and loged in to the game... i always recieved a warning..."data is invalid. please reinstall the game" how can i remove this... cause i dont have time in downloading a client please... i really need your replies tnx..
spamming :B
12/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Idee is mir gekommen, als ich dsa von Dober gelesen hab :D How To Use: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR WoW CLIENT RUNNING BEFORE LAUNCHING CyberSpam II!!! It needs to read your client version from its window title. Setup is easy... simply click on Message #1, Message #2 or Message #3 to configure that message.