Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Improve set

Discussion on Help Improve set within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Improve set

Ok im on lvl 154 atm
set:
helm: Mystic Helm (WI) Outrageous 2 slot + 9 CDI
gloves: Mystic Gloves (WI) Outrageous 2slot + 9 Mp steal skill exp (hunt only) XD
shoes: Mystic shoes (WI) Outrageous 1slot +9 HP
Suit:Mystic Suit (WI) Outrageous 2slot +9 HP
Board: K-red
Rings: sage +9 x2 life steal +3 merga (still hunting for killian)
Epaulet: Sage +7
Earring: Vamp +5 x2
bracelet: sage +5
belt: prevent +4

hmm any suggestions for an improvement? just dont go away from Mystic pls cause sig ang mith are way too expensive on PH.

class 9 here going 10.

hope you can help me thx in advance ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to improve BG's ?
08/25/2012 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
First of all, sry for my english, I'm french. I would like ppl to post here ideas to improve BG. BG is a great invention, but I think it's not at its greatest lvl. That's why I'd like ppl to say how they would like BG to be, and GM to say if any change is
Would using VPN improve my ping?!
07/13/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Well, I live in the middle east, Egypt, and it's a far distance from Egypt to California (where Conquer servers are) so my latency and ping sucks, my average ping is 300-800 so, I heard a rumor from some gamers that using a VPN close to Co servers would improve your game ping and latency. I couldn't really fully understand how it works, but what I got is using a VPN (tunneling as far as I understood) would make a direct connection from my pc to the VPN server so it won't have to go through all...
[New & Improve]-How to Know if You're Lag?
05/10/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
Now, I will Improve my Last Post.. 1st:How To Know if you're Lag? 1.If you are easily grabbing the foe. 2.Frequency Per Second(FPS)-If Your FPS is 49- which means your Lag..the FPS is over 55(Just Press F6 to view the FPS) 3.If you grabbed the foe while he/she is releasing a skill. (E.g.:He/She Uses a Skill,Let's Say..Kanavan Strike,then His/Her skill is at the middle part then you grab him/her You're Lag..)
I Want To Improve
03/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I Want to improve , İ have to TQ Binaries Server.İm played Co to 4 years. Umm,I'm a mate now.Because my server is the new.İm few know to HTML,ASP,PHP,I have a to Forum site For Sharing. I now need to Professional Guy for me helping anything. Thanks For The Read. My Bad English Sorry :X