Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No More Hack???

Discussion on No More Hack??? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No More Hack???

no more hack in commercial server?? after the big update in ftb2f . . . im from CABAL PH cuz recently while using the SH and NO SKILL DELAY i disconnect so fast than ever before . . . is there any other hack out there?? can u just tell me some clue or hint bout it?? thankz! more powers elitepvpers!
Old 11/28/2008, 08:28   #2

man i know how to fack up cabal xtrap.all u gotta do is when u r in the game go to cabal online folder and change cabalmain name to anything and then xtrap dont work fine so u could hack and it works in all cabal games i tested it on cabal NA and PH
Old 11/28/2008, 09:36   #3

i dont get it can u explain it further?? give me some example how to do that?? should i rename it?? or use some kind of editing?? thankz!
Old 11/29/2008, 01:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane5567 View Post
man i know how to fack up cabal xtrap.all u gotta do is when u r in the game go to cabal online folder and change cabalmain name to anything and then xtrap dont work fine so u could hack and it works in all cabal games i tested it on cabal NA and PH
PLs give some instructions in doing this.. tnx a lot
Old 11/30/2008, 09:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane5567 View Post
yeah can u explain it in the better way i can't understand dat too... u nid to rename the cabal main or something like dat?...