Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i'm looking for upgrade hack

Discussion on i'm looking for upgrade hack within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i'm looking for upgrade hack

Hello anyone know how upgrade items with cheat engine to +15 without fail ?
Old 03/07/2012, 15:58   #2

upgrading items is not an client based part.
i think its running over the server
Old 03/28/2012, 09:01   #3

I tried making items +15, it works because it looks like it's +15 and the stats are there also in Character window, but they don't actually have any effect...

Maybe the succes of an upgrade can be changed but it is too hard to scan for that because every time you upgrade it is done in like 1 sec CE is too slow

Also tried to get your own choice on slot filling, doesn't work... It is like the server spins a wheel of fortune for you, with some things on it more often then other... Like rate is the Jackpot So no cheating is possible there either...
Old 03/31/2012, 13:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
Maybe the succes of an upgrade can be changed but it is too hard to scan for that because every time you upgrade it is done in like 1 sec CE is too slow
We can't have effect on success rate maybe, but why not on the drop rate in case of failing. If one can upgrade an item everytime as if it is without + or 1+, 2+ or 3+, it would be same like safeguard effect. You fail but your item doesnt drop down at the end..
Old 04/01/2012, 12:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuran View Post
We can't have effect on success rate maybe, but why not on the drop rate in case of failing. If one can upgrade an item everytime as if it is without + or 1+, 2+ or 3+, it would be same like safeguard effect. You fail but your item doesnt drop down at the end..
I seriously doubt it, pretty sure that's server sided