Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To whom not botting.

Discussion on To whom not botting. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To whom not botting.

if u not botting ...tat mean u too stupid in reallife
all bot r down even cabal 1.11 just came out lastnite
too bad cant play my cabal for coupleweek
Old 07/02/2008, 21:22   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuker22222 View Post
ROFL what point is do bot? I don't play for reason to be the strongest, i want to have fun

i'm not nolifing like "i have to be strongest" and in priv server it's UBER pointless to bot.
Old 07/02/2008, 22:27   #3

Yes there's no point botting or hacking on private server, as the rates are already very good (wudijt). However, there are too many reasons to bot on the normal servers. For one, you get made fun of for being lower level, which is ridiculously stupid; secondly, please don't tell me you can have fun pressing the same button, watching the same animation, and killing the same monster 4673452309470 times... this thing known as skill grind is a brain killer, seriously. What do you do in these cases when you actually want to do something else other than pressing buttons and watching an animation loop infinite times? You bot, simple as that. So what if a GM or a jealous player catches you? You move to a private server where you can enjoy endgame content in a matter of days, instead of a matter of months or years.
Old 07/02/2008, 22:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuker22222 View Post
Jesus dude, don't call people stupid when you don't know how to spell! It just makes you look stupider then the people you're trying to offend.I bet you 90% of elitepvper's bot.
Old 07/02/2008, 22:54   #5

edit:nvm
Old 07/03/2008, 02:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rags2bitches View Post
Jesus dude, don't call people stupid when you don't know how to spell! It just makes you look stupider then the people you're trying to offend.I bet you 90% of elitepvper's bot.

90% huh? =o
Old 07/03/2008, 03:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudio View Post
90% huh? =o
i think 99.999999999999% that other .00000000000001% is thread starter ^_^

botting owns i bot 24/7 my friends jealous cause i hhigher skill rank and lvl then them lol i 100 my friend still 60 nyahahah
Old 07/03/2008, 03:41   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
Yes there's no point botting or hacking on private server, as the rates are already very good (wudijt). However, there are too many reasons to bot on the normal servers. For one, you get made fun of for being lower level, which is ridiculously stupid; secondly, please don't tell me you can have fun pressing the same button, watching the same animation, and killing the same monster 4673452309470 times... this thing known as skill grind is a brain killer, seriously. What do you do in these cases when you actually want to do something else other than pressing buttons and watching an animation loop infinite times? You bot, simple as that. So what if a GM or a jealous player catches you? You move to a private server where you can enjoy endgame content in a matter of days, instead of a matter of months or years.
He said it all. Altough I like to lvl fast, lvling too fast kills the essence of the game. Just my opinion ^^ .
Old 07/03/2008, 03:52   #9

its none of whos business if they want to cheat or hack leave them alone its their life you are not *** to go around telling people are STUPID if they are using HACKS some people might not have the time or money so just ZIP ur mouth to the person who started this thread
Old 07/03/2008, 04:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
He said it all. Altough I like to lvl fast, lvling too fast kills the essence of the game. Just my opinion ^^ .
She.
Old 07/03/2008, 05:21   #11

Because some people don't allow it? And whats the point since you are going to end up being banned.
Old 07/03/2008, 07:01   #12

This is a laugh, All the whiny little botters whining about how us people who play legit (Well, to a point... >:3) have no lifes. The fact you made this thread proves YOU have no life.
Old 07/03/2008, 07:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by arknem View Post
This is a laugh, All the whiny little botters whining about how us people who play legit (Well, to a point... >:3) have no lifes. The fact you made this thread proves YOU have no life.
lol~
Old 07/03/2008, 07:30   #14

I bot when I feel really ****** lazy to play Cabal O.o but like when i'm on with friends and ****, we chill and talk and pvp and do dungeons...is that kinda wrong or weird?
Old 07/03/2008, 07:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rags2bitches View Post
and i belong to that 10% who don't -.- *cough* anyways at TS ur calling non-botters stupid? Sorry to break it but i disagree. Botting or Not botting each person have their own perspectives & advantages. For example if u bot then you might level faster but you get hated but players and v.v for non-botters....