Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does TwinR contain a keylogger??

Discussion on Does TwinR contain a keylogger?? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/19/2008, 03:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
i used spyware antivirus and didnt mark it as low rated and called them both trojans...
Old 05/19/2008, 03:36   #17

#1 I don't think Izeliae will do something like that
#2 You're on this site, therefore you're on the lookout for new hacks, bots whatever. THEREFORE you are responsible for your own actions, downloads and activities.
#3 As with point #2, if you don't want to risk your characters, money, whatever, play it legit.

Whiners like you, who expose themselves to ALL sorts of vulnerabilities through the installation of whatever 3rd party programs are the EXACT reason why people are loathe to release things out of goodwill.
Your password could have been compromised weeks ago, the only reason why you're blaming TwinR and Izeliae is because its the most recent 3rd party program you've used.

Think carefully before you speak, next time people might not decide to release things for everyone, and instead keep it for themselves. Why release something if some bozo comes along and blames them for getting hacked ?
Old 05/19/2008, 03:37   #18

It's a general rule to download and use all hacks with caution. But twinr isnt a trojan..avg especially will pick up a malware in themida which is the protection used in twinr..like I said, be smart but have basic knowledge, too.

Edit: Also, I know most people think Izzy has a bad attitude and brags all the time and whatever...even so, Izzy is not the one to scam, and he is definetely smarter to do it in a way like this.
Old 05/19/2008, 03:39   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggojake View Post
It's a general rule to download and use all hacks with caution. But twinr isnt a trojan..avg especially will pick up a malware in themida which is the protection used in twinr..like I said, be smart but have basic knowledge, too.
how about next time don't put themida and let me scan it to see if there's a trojan again?
Old 05/19/2008, 03:42   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Me no Kyo View Post
how about next time don't put themida and let me scan it to see if there's a trojan again?
I have no idea how to do that. You'd have to ask izeliae or the creators of the bot. Izeliae will probably know since he cracked the bot.
Old 05/19/2008, 03:49   #21

Can't read that **** but here goes:
<<<--- Yes a lot more related to keylogging and spyware *****!
Old 05/19/2008, 04:13   #22

Last post everyone read this and tell me if it's good news or bad news:
Read at least all the way to when the guy says Themida leads to more danger.
Old 05/19/2008, 05:01   #23

THIS IS A FUKING SHlT, MY ACCT GET HACKED AFTER RUN IT FOR JUST 3H, GO BACK HOME...I'M IN NAKED
Old 05/19/2008, 05:38   #24

Is the same ******* making more then one account to post here? Or... what?
Old 05/19/2008, 06:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupo101 View Post
Is the same ******* making more then one account to post here? Or... what?
Is this the same cunning motherfker try to defend himself or what ?
Old 05/19/2008, 06:30   #26

I trusted Izeliae, but when I read this thread I started to wonder. There are the kind of people who gain your trust then completely screw you over. It can happen anywhere at anytime.
I scanned my computer and the individual Files/Folders many times after I read this thread. What got my attention was that TwinR had a trojan and yet CabalRider didn't. Why is that? I scanned both files/folders individually and I scanned my whole computer 3 times already. All times came up with TwinR being the only Trojan/threat/ W.e On my computer.

Strange.

Gonna go sleep now. Night everyone gonna check up on this thread tomorrow morning.
Old 05/19/2008, 06:45   #27

When i read this i got scared but i did alot of checkin up on it u can to check your runnin process and hijackthis n spy ware n adware i found nothin is only avg is pickin this up. i dont use avg someone told me about it also but i dont think it is a key logger its like normal key gen virus i think i am not sure. Also i did some checkin on the orginial Twinr site it self the paid version has no virus but the trial has the same sort of trojan.

The trail one from TwinR = trojan horse sheur.bkok
The Timerless Trail same trail just edited = trojan horse sheur.bkvy

The only difference when edited was the Twinr file it self. Therefore i dont think it can key log from that file if it had to key log it would be from rain as it is the actually game start takin in your user n pw.

I still wonder why Izeliae hasn't said anything to this thread still u all should not be so quick to blame the guy. I am no big techie but i'll contiune lookin on this as i have a few 100 mil my self.
Old 05/19/2008, 06:48   #28

Well i did have someone logged into my account once so i changed my password.. only thing i have downloaded was twinr timeless.

No one has logged in sense though and that was when it was released
Old 05/19/2008, 07:12   #29

why bother? i can reach dual trans + level 8X or even level 12X in a week (total of 168hours) by using TwinR.
again, why bother?
Old 05/19/2008, 07:48   #30

i havent used this at all but i did download it and was wondering why the timerless exe is 2mb+ bigger than the trial?

Best way to test is by using this in a vm and have a sniffer on the host checking whats this thing really doing.