Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL NA pulse is now every 10 min???

Discussion on CABAL NA pulse is now every 10 min??? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CABAL NA pulse is now every 10 min???

Am I the only one that got kicked out every 10 min, or does apply to others too? The pulse interval was 1 hour yesterday, and today, it is 10 min...so annoying.
Old 04/25/2008, 18:06   #2

yea, its weird actually. Seems like the 10 min pulse started around 5 AM EST. IDK how or why it changed, but it sucks lol. I guess all we can do is be patient till we get some info on the situation.
Old 04/27/2008, 01:32   #3

OMG THIS SUX...NOW I CAN ONLY OG AFK FOR 10 MINUTES =(
Old 04/28/2008, 00:00   #4

yeah isnt working for me either, i think it must be the patched update.
Old 04/28/2008, 01:28   #5

are u hacking? that might be the problem because I experience the same thing when I use cabal bypass for a while
Old 04/28/2008, 02:56   #6

yes we are..there goes my botting days -_-
Old 04/28/2008, 03:56   #7

if your using your original cabalmain, you will not be disconnect, the bypass however disconnects you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA]Cabal Bypass 1hr Pulse With Any Screen Resolution!
11/29/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 28 Replies
Hello friends XD Well as you see I am new and b4 i will release Any of my programs i will gain your trust so first This is a script! this is not a program i will do it for you. You guys Tell me the screen resolution and I will put an AutoIt script for you. Q:Why not release all screen resolutions? A:becouse that would take valuble time and not many people let alone hackers/botters use some screen resolutions.
Mobs Pulse
08/16/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
At a mobs speed of level 12, they run in and out really fast and it's hard to hit them with my bagi. Any way to decrease teh distance that the mobs run in an and out from you besides lowering the speed?
Bypass the pulse while using CE
05/30/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Heya all! I'm glad I finally have something to give back to the community after all the hacking help you've provided me. I've found a surprisingly simple way to bypass the 1 hour pulse while being able to use CE (probably Sora too but I haven't tried it...). The idea came when I wanted to try using speedhack with Auto TwinR's attack range / reach increase for massive mob slaughter. As we all know (don't we?), even after the 10 minutes trial shutdown of TwinR, the range / reach bonuses...
Cabl NA Pulse
05/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hey Im just wondering, is the cabal NA pulse still 10 mins( dc time when using bypass)? Im wondering b/c i wanna go back to multi-clienting w/o dcing every 10mins b/c of bypass. so lemme know. thnx:) ~Testing
New Pulse Time...5 or 10 minutes O_o
04/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys, the pulse has been shortenexd to 5 or so minutes which is dramatically smaller and makes it REALLY hard to bot. You still can if you change the delay time of the 1 hour pulse to something like 4 minutes but you will level and skill A LOT SLOWER :(