Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting on Dual Monitors

Discussion on Botting on Dual Monitors within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting on Dual Monitors

Ok guys I'm just wondering about this, I tried searching but this is a pretty specific question. I'm wondering if I can run an Autoit script on one of my monitors so I can bot, while I use the other monitor normally (By normally I mean internet browsing, but the ability to play CS:S is a huge +). I tried using a program called CPN mouse, got the prog working for dual mice, but it doesnt have dual monitor support (how fcking useless lol).

Is there a way for Autoit to use a silent mouse? If you don't know what that is, its basically an invisible mouse that doesnt move your main cursor. If theres a way to do silent mouse then I could get this going easily.

Really just anyway that I can pull off botting on one screen and still using the comp on the other screen is what I'm looking for, I've put a couple hours into this before coming here.

Oh and just so you cant call me a leecher/begger, heres a script I made for botting on a secondary monitor at 1024x768 (My primary is 1440x900). Now I know this makes the use of my script VERY limited, but its all I need atm, and I figured I'd share it.Because this is scripted for the dual monitor setup, unless your also using the same setup, the X coords need to all have 1440 subtracted from them. Doing so SHOULD allow this script to work on a standard 1024x768 res. If your really want to use this script then I'd reccomend taking new coords altogether to ensure success.
Quote:
While 1
WinActivate("CABAL")
$SearchResult = PixelSearch(1503, 168, 1570, 177, 0x1C1C1C, 5, 1)
If Not @error Then
Send("{6}")
EndIf
$regentest = PixelSearch(2437, 329, 2443, 338, 0x8F6424, 5, 1)
If @error Then
Send("5")
Endif
$coord = PixelSearch( 1540, 200, 2463, 718, 0xE9E00B, 10, 1)
If Not @error Then
MouseMove($coord[0],$coord[1],0)
MouseClick("left",$coord[0],$coord[1])
Sleep (200)
EndIf
$HPbar = PixelSearch (1540, 200, 2463, 718, 0xF74D4A, 10, 1)
If Not @error Then
Send("2")
Sleep(900)
Send("3")
Sleep(900)
Send("4")
Sleep(900)
EndIf
Send("{Right 4}")
Send("{Space}")
Send("{Right 4}")
Send("{Space}")
Send("{Right 4}")
Wend
Its a modified version of the Pixel Bot your way. New features include HP bar detection, regeneration buffing, and it won't open the cash shop because it doesnt scan that low for yellow pixels. The HP pot should still be at 6, and regeneration at 5. The coords will need to be completely redone unless you are on the same setup as me. The GFX settings are the norm that all the autoit scripts here use.

I just started autoit scripting... like yesterday i looked into it but I really tried for the first time this morning. Simple stuff, can this program search for BMPs like SCAR? Also, I know theres gotta be a way to script using return stones and stocking up on pots, even more advanced would be to actually walk back to your training spot. I'm sure its all possible with enough knowledge of this program, but it would be complex, and the bot might not always have success. I think from slightly browsing the Autoit forums that this program has got the potential for some very complex scripts.
Old 03/01/2008, 19:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0g View Post
Ok guys I'm just wondering about this, I tried searching but this is a pretty specific question. I'm wondering if I can run an Autoit script on one of my monitors so I can bot, while I use the other monitor normally (By normally I mean internet browsing, but the ability to play CS:S is a huge +). I tried using a program called CPN mouse, got the prog working for dual mice, but it doesnt have dual monitor support (how fcking useless lol).

Is there a way for Autoit to use a silent mouse? If you don't know what that is, its basically an invisible mouse that doesnt move your main cursor. If theres a way to do silent mouse then I could get this going easily.

Really just anyway that I can pull off botting on one screen and still using the comp on the other screen is what I'm looking for, I've put a couple hours into this before coming here.

Oh and just so you cant call me a leecher/begger, heres a script I made for botting on a secondary monitor at 1024x768 (My primary is 1440x900). Now I know this makes the use of my script VERY limited, but its all I need atm, and I figured I'd share it.Because this is scripted for the dual monitor setup, unless your also using the same setup, the X coords need to all have 1440 subtracted from them. Doing so SHOULD allow this script to work on a standard 1024x768 res. If your really want to use this script then I'd reccomend taking new coords altogether to ensure success.

Its a modified version of the Pixel Bot your way. New features include HP bar detection, regeneration buffing, and it won't open the cash shop because it doesnt scan that low for yellow pixels. The HP pot should still be at 6, and regeneration at 5. The coords will need to be completely redone unless you are on the same setup as me. The GFX settings are the norm that all the autoit scripts here use.

I just started autoit scripting... like yesterday i looked into it but I really tried for the first time this morning. Simple stuff, can this program search for BMPs like SCAR? Also, I know theres gotta be a way to script using return stones and stocking up on pots, even more advanced would be to actually walk back to your training spot. I'm sure its all possible with enough knowledge of this program, but it would be complex, and the bot might not always have success. I think from slightly browsing the Autoit forums that this program has got the potential for some very complex scripts.

Anything like this you want you are going to have to write in C++. Autoit is not meant for a lot of the stuff you want it to be. And if it were possible you wouldn't be able to do much because these bots use a lot of your cpu up. Infinite loops are not that good for multitasking because it keeps your cpu 90%+ no matter what cpu you have.
Old 03/01/2008, 21:19   #3

sure its possible but you only have 1 mouse / keyboard... any regular activity is gonna interfere with the bot.
autoit doesnt use a lot of cpu >.> wth man
cpp is an alternative but not required.

the problem is you are using a mouseclick/send bot instead of a controlclick/controlsend bot which means your mouse/keyboard are in use.
equally controlsend/controlclick dont appear to work on cabal so postmessagew (cpp) would give the same effect.
the last time i had this problem i had to hook the postmessagew api and that allowed it to work, but i am currently lacking my IDE so i cant give it a shot atm.
if anyone here knows what im talking about, and has the ability to do so, give it a shot and post the results.

Quote:
this part i like.
to my a bmp search wouldnt work due to well theres no BMPs in cabal and the targets (except shops) are not in the same orientation to be found with such a manner.
there are ways to use a return stone and buy potions, the problem isnt this, its getting back to your hunting spot.
the bot im working on is going to be doing this (but for each map / spot its different ...)
Old 03/02/2008, 17:17   #4

I have two mouses, CPP did what it was supposed to. It doesn't have dual monitor support, and even still, every time a click was send to my secondary monitor, it would make the cabal window the active window again. Im considering scavenging old computer parts and running bots for a couple different games on a ****** computer.

ah you don't know what i mean for a bmp search. yeah its mainly used to tell what is in your inventory and it could be done easily as a screenshot with an item cropped saved as a bmp24 could be scanned for just like a pixel. It was possible to do this in an Macroing program called SCAR for runescape, a friend of mine wrote scripts for it.

and as for a bot to walk to your training spot. an easy way to make a general use bot would be to have a script smart enough to navigate the blue arrow on the map to the nearest yellow section.

yeah i know the autologin authentication couldnt be written in autoit though. I know a way it was pulled off with "fatigue" in rs that made you type in random letters like that every time you grinded for a certain amount of time. Basically there was a prog that took a screenshot of the word, and then hosted it on a server and a bunch of people would be waiting to type it in for you. The catch was, to use the program, you have to have typed in just as many words then people have typed in for you or something like that. So before you can use the program for the first time you have to type in a random word like 50 times lol.
Old 03/02/2008, 21:26   #5

windows doesnt honestly support 2 mice... 2 clicks = 1 in the center. there are other ways than clicking to perform actions in cabal though. the bot im working on now as i said is capable of targetting/attacking without clicking or pressing any keys. (no not using postmessage/sendmessage/translate+dispatchmessage either)

why scan BMPs? for selling? thats a lot of bmps!

you make it sound easy to have a bot navigate through a multicolor map avoiding walls
and telling rotation >.>

the auto login could be bypassed with some modding of the exe
Old 03/03/2008, 03:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
windows doesnt honestly support 2 mice... 2 clicks = 1 in the center. there are other ways than clicking to perform actions in cabal though. the bot im working on now as i said is capable of targetting/attacking without clicking or pressing any keys. (no not using postmessage/sendmessage/translate+dispatchmessage either)

why scan BMPs? for selling? thats a lot of bmps!

you make it sound easy to have a bot navigate through a multicolor map avoiding walls
and telling rotation >.>

the auto login could be bypassed with some modding of the exe
Yeah I do make it sound easy to navigate through the map but I know its not or I would have scripted that **** already lol! Just trying to put my idea out there of how it could be done...

The BMPs would probably be for the items that your bot autostores but obviously you don't need that idea.

also as far as bypassing autologin, in your thread you were claiming that you don't get kicked every hour because of a modded DLL. You should include that in your bot lol it would make it twice as good xD

Really I am looking forward to your bot... sounds promising i'll probably give you ideas from time to time, every once in a while i get a good one
Old 03/03/2008, 06:09   #7

right now im working on a symbiote bot that will work as a follower/leader system... you play 1 character then have your alt(s) follow you around in a party for bonus xp, as well as command them to attack/loot

later i might make it into a fully automated bot, although i did want a bit of help >.>

i cant include the dll, its part of the UG2 section of my forum and im not about to link that here (i think its against rules anyways)